proditiophobia

proditiophobia: the fear of being betrayed by someone you love

>>>>>month six<<<<<

him

luke wasn't sure how he ended up on the floor, not that he really cared he was more focused on the previous nights events replaying on a fuzzy loop in his head. everything slowly began to fall into place and luke was in shock as his groggy brain remembered sloppy sex and hushed moans and drunk lips. regret flooded his pores as bile burned the back of his throat, he looked toward the couch where luna had passed out hours ago. she hadn't moved an inch, although, her hair ruffled with each deep breath she took sticking to her dry lips making luke smile softly.

he used the coffee table to pull himself up, quickly moving to smooth luna's dress out so her ass wouldn't be on display for the boys when they woke. stumbling into the wall luke realized he was still a bit drunk and he was dreading the impending doom of his hangover. he wondered if luna had ever been hungover before or if this would be her first, he didn't even bother to ask if she had even drank before he just assumed she had and supplied her with all the alcohol she could possibly drink.

he suddenly felt guilty for not taking luna out properly. luke wanted to spend weeks, months, even years with luna not just one drunken night; he was frustrated with himself for being so senseless. he was too thrilled to see her the day before that he wanted to do whatever she said to get close to her once again and now he's left wondering if all she wanted was a meaningless fuck.

the sunshine is far too bright for luke, the only thing that annoyed him more was that he had misplaced his sunglasses. there's no telling where they could be and he knew that so he simply sat down on calvin's small patio and waited for the rest of the world to wake up.

____________________

her

luna felt the deep, skull splitting migraine before she even opened her eyes. regret floods her pores and she wanted nothing more than to fling herself off of a bridge at the pain she had caused herself. she knew what she was doing, maybe not so much after she nearly became too intoxicated to stand, but nonetheless she knew what alcohol did to a person the day after they went binge drinking. the pain was too sharp, too excruciating to move so she laid there on a strangers couch, praying no one made any noise.

perhaps if she laid there long enough the agony would subside and she would be able to at least stand. of course hope was not her friend, if hope had been her friend she wouldn't have a substantial brain tumor killing her slowly.

distant yelling caused luna to cringe and she knew she had to get out of here before the chaos came inside. slowly, she opened her eyes sighing when her head pulsed suddenly at the change of lustrous lighting. luna was scared; she was scared of what her parents were going to say about her staying out all night, she was worried about how luke would feel if he found out about her illness, she was worried she would eventually come to regret the drinking and drugs she had done with luke. oddly enough though, luna felt secure with her decision to sleep with luke unlike when she finally gave into her prick of a boyfriend back in england.