Save me demi

Lexies POV

Damian grabbed me and pinned me down, I squealed. Damian punched me and screamed "Shut up bitch!" I could feel my nose start gushing blood. He gave me a sick smile and got on top of me. "Please don't do this please." I begged. He tore my shirt off. I tried to scream but he slammed his dirty hand over my mouth, it reeked of alcohol. I started kicking my legs trying to get him off of me. Then everything went black.

I was running. I didn't have any time to grab my sweatshirt or shoes and it was freezing outside. My clothes were all torn. I heard Damian yelling behind me. "WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU YOUR GOING TO BE SORRY YOU EVER LIVED!" The tears in my eyes blurred my Vision I couldn't see wear I was going. I ran into an alley and watched Damian ran right by. Right when he ran I let out loud sobs. Then I felt to warm hands touch my shoulders. I tensed almost right away and started shaking. "NO DAMIAN PLEASE DON'T!" I yelled. As I burst into tears.

"Shh honey it's ok I'm not going to hurt you I promise." wait a minute I recognize that voice anywhere don't tell me this is demi. I looked up and wiped my tears away, then I realized It was!

Demi's POV

I'm finally touring in P.A my lovatics have been asking me for awhile. I'm gonna tell them about it later tonight. Me and max parked outside the condo. The room I got was huge it had a living room and everything in it I was amazed I thought it was just going to be a small condo with one room, but I guess since I'm going to be staying her for 2 weeks it made sense. Max walked my stuff in behind me and set it down. " Need anything else demi?" He asked. I thought for a minute. "Yes I have to run to the store but I'm fine going alone I just need to pick up some stuff." Max glared at me. "MAX! WOULD YOU STOP WORRYING ABOUT ME SO MUCH!?" I screamed. "I'm sorry it's my job." He simply stated. "But fine whatever if anything happens you call me right away understand?" I rolled my eyes. "Yes whatever max."

Ok good I thought to myself I got everything I needed that would last me 2 weeks. I really can't wait to tell my lovatics there going to be very happy. I quickly checked out and went to my car I hate being out at night I thought to myself. Suddenly I heard faint crying from behind me. I spun around and saw a skinny girl with auburn hair crying into her hands. My heart sank what is this girl doing out here all by herself. I put my hands on her shoulder I felt her fragile body tense up right when I did that. "NO DAMIAN PLEASE DON'T!" She yelled. I felt my heart breaking this poor girl gets abused I have to help her. "Don't worry honey I'm not going to hurt you." She then lifted her head wiped the tears away. Her face was bruised and she had a split lip. I quickly grabbed a tissue out of my bag and wiped the blood off of this little girls face. It started to rain the girl wrapped her arms around herself and shivered. I ran to the girls side and wrapped my jacket around her. "Sweetheart do you want to spend the night with me and we can sort this out tomorrow?" Her face lit up right away "Yes that would be great and I'm Lexie by the way."

"Nice to meet you Lexie, now lets get going before we get all wet from this rain." Without another word we got in the car and drove back to the condo.

-------------------- Authors Note------------------

Can you guys please tell me if you like it or not?