Him

Lexie's POV

While Demi drove me and James to the movies she kept turning around and giving us a big goofy smile. I couldn't help but giggle at her she's such a weirdo. We finally arrived at the movies.

"Ok Lexie if anything happens you call me ok?" Demi said Worried. Demi turned around and glared at James.

"And James you keep your hands to yourself." I could feel my face turning beat red.

"Ok ok bye Demi I love you." I rushed out of the car before she could embarrass me anymore. The movie were seeing is the hunger games I've been telling James how I wanted to see it for awhile now.

Were now half way through the movie I can feel James's beautiful blue eyes on me. I slowly turned and stared back at him.

"Lexie?" He whispered.

"Yes James?" He rubbed the back of his neck nervously before he spoke.

"I really like you." He said.

"I really like you too." He grabbed both my hands.

"No like I REALLY like you." Before I could say anything we got shushed at loudly by these bitchy looking girls. I rolled my eyes and talked anyway.

"I really like you too." James started to get frustrated which I found adorable.

"No Lexie.. I-I I love you." Wait did I just hear him correctly!?

"Can you repeat that?" I ask sheepishly.

"I love you Lexie." Yup I decently heard him right. I scooted closer to James and put my head on his shoulder. I breathed in his Scent, it was a mix of Cologne and fabric softener. I never wanted this night to end.

When the movie was over Demi came and picked us up. When we got In The car she started pelting us with questions.

"How was the movie? Was it sad? Did you cry? Did you and James kiss again?" I'm gonna kill her.

"DEMI!" I looked over at James his face was a deep shade of red.

"Oh ops sorry." She said while smirking. We finally pulled into the driveway and got out of the car. "My dad will be here in 10 minutes." James said sadly.

"Why so soon." I complained. Demi giggled and I shot her a fake glare.

"I'll leave you to alone."Demi said as she stepped inside. I shook my head at her and looked up into James's eyes.

"I had a really fun time with you tonight." He said.

"So did I James I wanna..." James grabbed my waist and pulled me into a kiss. His soft warm lips made there way down my neck and I let out a slight moan. I looked into his eyes they were sparkling in the night sky. I'm so glad I've met him we have been friends for 9 years and now he's my boy friend, like what more could I ask for. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even realize that we were staring at each other for awhile now. Suddenly I heard I loud beep behind me that caused me to scream. James put his head back and let out a loud laugh.

"THAT WASNT FUNNY I COULD HAVE DIED!" I punched his arm multiple times as I said that.

"Sorry sorry sorry." He said while pulling me into a hug. I sighed.

"It's fine but who was that?"

"It's my dad." He said sadly. "I have to go.. I-I love you Lexie." I couldn't believe I was saying this, I've been waiting to say this since I was a little girl.

"I love you too James." James quickly pecked my lips and ran to his car while yelling. "I'll text you babe." Wait did he just call me babe!? I must be dreaming. I Probably sound like one of those gushy love stories but I love this guy. Alright I need to calm down before I scare him away or something. "OK!" I yelled back. I quickly got back in the house greeted by an overly excited Demi.