Chapter 21

Lexie's POV

Later that night it was about 9:30 and princess protection program ended. I was on my phone when Demi asked what other movie we wanted to watch. I told her I didn't care I usually don't pay attention to movies they get me anxious because I don't know what will happen next. Right now I was scrolling through twitter looking at the pictures from tonight's concert. Someone got a picture of Demi throwing water at us and the trend she started was #DemiGotMeWet. I showed jess the picture and we both started hysterically laughing.

"What's so funny?" Demi's voice was scratchy which meant she was getting tired.

"Oh nothing." I said.

"Tell me pleaseee." She looked at me and put on a pout face. It was the most adorable thing I've ever seen. I showed Demi the picture and she smiles at first but then she scrunched her face in confusion. I think it's funny when Demi gets confused because she gets all these wrinkles on her forehead.

"I don't get it... Like I got the wet from my water bottle? I don't see what's so funny." Demi could be so slow at points but you gotta love her.

"That's Demi." Jess said referring to one of Demi's interviews.

"No seriously I don't get it." Demi whined. I shook my head.

"Demi isn't it past your bed time?" I asked.

"Yea you have a date with your little boy toy tomorrow." Jess added in. Demi's eyes grew wide and she put her hand over her mouth.

"Oh my gosh you guys are too much I'm going to brush my teeth."

"Have fun." I giggled. Me and Jess were silent for a minute.

"Jess?"

"Hmm?"

"Well I was thinking of going back to school for a day or 2 just to say my goodbyes before I move." I could tell she was upset because she doesn't want me to move. She slowly inhaled.

"Yea that's a good idea but.. Do you think you would be able to handle it because you know." I think she was referring to my social anxiety I never really did well with big crowds of people I was getting better with it and I was able to control my breathing but that asshole Damian had to ruin everything.

"Yea I can handle it at least I hope I can, I mean if I can't I have you guys right?"

"Of coarse." We were brought out of our conversation by laughing Demi.

"Y-you guys are gross!" She laughed.

"Demi got me wet I get it! HAHAHAHA!" Jess was taking a video of her. Wow she's fast with her phone.

"Wow dems it only took you 30 minutes to figure out that's a new record." Demi playfully slapped me.

"Shut up I was homeschooled." She argued.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I laughed.

"Well.... I wasn't In school to learn this gross stuff from gross people."

"ARE YOU CALLING YOUR LOVATICS GROSS!?" I yelled (but I'm not mad I'm just trying to grind Demi's gears)

"WHAT Nononononono I didn't mean that I was just trying to say-"

"Save it I can't look at you the same I'm shunning you." I through my hands up in the air and spun my head the other direction.

"Lexie-" Demi pleaded. I put my hands over my ears.

"Lalalalala I'm not listening lalalala." Real mature right? Suddenly Demi's tickling me I hate being tickled I started kicking my feet and punching the air.