I miss you

Demi's POV

Lexie fell asleep,which is perfect because I don't want her to find out the plans I'm going to make for her. I couldn't seem to get her contacts because Damian broke her phone. But then I remembered Lexie had a Instagram. Maybe I could somehow get In contact with one of them on there I thought to myself. I quickly logged onto my Instagram and searched Lexie's user name. This one girl was in a lot of Lexie's pictures. I clicked on her account her name is Victoria. I Scrolled down to her last picture and commented on it. I didn't want to comment on a recent picture because people would see are Conversation. I thought about what I was gonna say to her than started typing.

"Hi Victoria you might think this is crazy but I found your friend Lexie, Also I adopted her 2 days ago. But she said that she really misses her friends, and you two seem to be very close. Can I please have your phone number because I want to have a surprise welcome home party for Lexie and I need your help to plan this for her. Can you help me please?" I got a response from her almost instantly.

"DID YOU REALLY FIND HER HOW COME NO ONE KNOWS YET?!"

"Tomorrow there's going to be an Announcement on the news for Lexie being found."

"Ok ok but I don't wanna have this conversation on here." Victoria gave me her number and quickly erased all the comments. I can understand her being worried. I quickly texted Victoria just so we can figure this out.

"Hey it's Demi would you mind sending me all of Lexie's friends contacts?" She started typing man she's a fast Typer.

"No I don't mind but some of them I don't have there contacts but I will ask them ok?"

"Yes that's ok. Can you make sure this Doesn't get around the school because I don't want people to use her just for me." I started to get worried at that thought.

"No I would never let that happen me and Lexie are best friends and I know all the people she likes and all the people she Doesn't. I even know who she has a crush on (; ." I laughed when I saw she put a winkie face.

"Aww my baby girl has a little crush invite him too."

"It's not a little crush they are meant to be together they've been friends since 1st grade and now were in 8th that's 8 years, and I think he likes her to because whenever I talk about her to him he blushes, he misses her lots." Aww my baby girls in love I started to get so happy even tho I don't know this kid she likes.

"Invite him for her ;). I started laughing at my response. Later she sent me all the contacts wow Lexie has a lot of Supporting friends, I texted all of them. All of Lexie's friends are very down to earth, 2 of them were crazed lovatics which I love I can't wait to meet them. Everything was all planned out. So I'm taking Lexie out to see a movie and while we're out her friends are going to set everything up. Unfortunately 2 of her friends are going to be coming a little late but that's ok. We're having this party on Saturday which is 2 days away I hope Lexie Doesn't find out.

Later that night I Decided to call my mom to tell her the news. She picked up.

"Hi mama." I said awfully Cheerfully.

"Hi sweetheart, did Lexie say yes?" She Questioned.

"Yes she did!" I kinda yelled a little.

"Oh sweetheart that's Amazing I'm so happy for you."

"So guess what."

"What?" She asked.

"I said guess." I said in a teasing tone.

"You know I'm not good at guessing honey."

"I'm planning a party for Lexie so she can see her friends again." I said rather Happily.

"Honey I'm so excited for you dose she know?"

"No it's a surprise." I found myself smirking at the phone.

"Demi can I ask you something?"

"Yea what's up?" I asked.

"When are we all going to meet Lexie I told madison about her and she really wants to meet her."

"We can visit when I'm back from tour in 2 weeks."

"Yay!" She sounded very happy.

"Well mama I'm getting tired I'm going to bed ok?"

"Ok sweetheart goodnight I love you."

"I love you too bye."

End of call

I got up and put on some sweatpants and a tank top. Man I was tired I felt like I was from the walking dead. I jumped into bed next to Lexie who was already sleeping. I cuddled up to her and whispered "I love you baby girl." Into her ear than drifted into a deep sleep.