Demi got back

Demi's POV

I quickly ran inside the house with a big smile on my face. 'My baby girls in love' I thought to myself. Everyone stared at me then at Lexie and James who were now holding hands.

"So did you and James have fun out there?" Kleigh asked Lexie joking around. Lexie smirked.

"Definitely." Lexie said very Perverted like. I couldn't take it anymore I fell to my knees laughing.

"You alright there Demz?" I looked up my sight was now blurry from the tears in my eyes. It was one of the girls who was Obsessed with me. Which I love.

"Yes k-Kenzie I'm fine. I said thru my Laughter.

"Oh my gosh Demi your so cute like, I can't." Kenzie said jumping up and down. I giggled at her. I looked over at Lexie she was standing shaking her head at me. "What?" I asked playfully.

"Your crazy Demz." She said giggling a little. I lifted my arms up.

"Well you gonna help me up?" Lexie smirked at me and helped me up. I just sat there not even trying to get up. "DEMI! Will you at least try to get up. Lexie yelled.

"Calm yourself child." Lexie finally pulled me up to my feet.

"DAYM DEMI GOT BACK!" Jess screamed. I spun around.

"Excuse me?" I said trying not to laugh.

"What don't you try and deny it Demi you got a big Booty." Kenzie pitched in.

"That's it!" I started chasing Kenzie around the house. Lexie's friends were cheering for me. I finally grabbed Kenzie and sat on her. Jess grabbed a couch cushion and chucked it at my head. 'Lexie's friends are crazy, I love it' I thought to myself. Lexie got a Sneaky smile on her face and ran into the bathroom. 'Ut oh' I thought to myself. She came out and whispered something into Maddie and Kayla's ears. They laughed and nodded. Then she did the same with Victoria.

'What is she telling them!?' I wondered. Suddenly I got hit in the face with yet another couch Cushion.

"THAT'S IT! No more Mrs. Nice Demi! I screamed. I grabbed the couch cushion and started beating everyone with it. When suddenly shaving cream went all down my neck.

'Im gonna kill them' I thought.

__________________

Authors note

Sorry guys I had really bad authors block!! Tell me if you guys are Liking it. Follow me on Instagram if you want :) my username is __maddz__