Chapter 13

Lexie's POV

I woke up from Kayla shaking me.

"Hmm?" I moaned I was so confused.

"Wake up sweetie." Kayla whispered. Everyone was awake watching MTV.

"What time is it?"

"It's 9:33." Kayla said cheerfully. 'Were is Demi?' I thought to myself.

"Is Demi up?" I asked.

"I don't think so why?" Kayla asked kind of worried.

"Oh nothing I just wanna go wake her up, I'll be back." I said while getting up. Kayla smiled.

"Ok sugar." She said. I love how she calls me all those names, im the only person she calls that. I feel special. I walked into Demi's room and she was still asleep. Her hair was a tangled mess and her mouth was open. I giggled and walked into her room. I got in her bed and wrapped my arms around her. Demi turned around and looked at me.

"Since when have you been here?" Demi asked tiredly.

"Since 1 minute ago." Demi let out a light chuckle and ran her fingers threw her long brunet hair.

"You okay lex?" Demi asked kind of concerned.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?"

"I just thought you were upset... You know you can tell me anything right..??" Demi asked slowly.

"Of coarse I do." 'Why dose everyone think I'm upset.' I thought to myself. 'Maybe it's because I never show any emotion of what happened to me?' I thought. Demi got up out of her bed.

"Let's go make some breakfast." Demi said. I chuckled at the thought of her cooking.

"What's so funny." Demi asked confused. "Do I have something in my hair!?" Demi said while grabbing at her hair.

"Demz c-calm down! Your f-fine!" I said thru laughter. Before demi could say anything else I picked up a pillow and chucked it at Demi's head.

"HEY!" Demi picked up the pillow and chased after me. I ran down the stairs and hid behind Maddie.

"Set away from Lexie." Demi said trying to be serous.

"Never!" Maddie said in a high pitched voice. I stepped away from Maddie with my hands up.

"I surrender." Demi smirked at me.

"Okay good."

"So Demz what are we doing today."

"Were going to get you a phone today."

"What why? I don't want you to spend that kind of money on me."

"Baby girl it's fine, I want to get you one so you can text your girlys."

"Ok fine."

"Alright who wants to go out to breakfast?"

"Me!!" We all yelled.

"Ok then get ready we can leave in a half and hour."

Breakfast was fun because being with my friends again Means the world to me. We were just acting like typical girls. We talked about are Inside jokes. It was funny watching demi trying to understand what we were talking about. When we got home Maddie and Kayla had to leave. I really didn't want them to but there older sister had to take them somewhere. They don't even know where she's taking them. I have to get there numbers before they leave so I can text them when I get my phone.

"Maddie Kayla?"

"Yea lex?" They both asked.

"Can you both write down you phone numbers so I can have them?"

"Yea sure."

When they were done writing down there number Maddie's phone rang"

"Okay I'll be right out." Maddie said. I gave them a sad face and hugged them both.

"Don't worry lex we can hang out again soon ok?" Maddie said while hugging me.

"Ok bye guys. Want me to walk you out?"

"No were okay bye Lexie."

--------------- Authors note-----------------

Do you guys have any idea for this book? I have a really sad part coming up but I just don't know how to get it to that part. And sorry I haven't been updating I have authors block. Do you guys have any ideas? And remember in the book they still never found the guy should I make him find Lexie?