Bye bye

Lexie's POV

"Lex you got all your stuff packet?" Demi asked as she walked into my room.

"Yeah." I sadly said.

"What's up baby girl? Why do you seem so sad?" My eyes make there way to the floor.

"I'm gonna miss my friends so much dem."

"Hey." Demi said as she lifted my chin. "Lexie I promise you that whenever one of your friends can they can come and visit you, and I'll pay too so there will be no worries. And I even told you that sometimes when I tour you can go visit and stay there for the couple months I'm touring."

Demi did have a point it's not like I'll never see them again. But James what about James?

"But what about James dem?"

"Lexie James loves you and don't you think any different." I gave Demi a weak smile.

"Your right." Demi rustled my hair.

"Well your gonna have some visitors soon."

"What who?"

"You'll see." She said with a smirk. I hate it when she does this I just wanna know.

"Tell meeeeeee." I begged. Demi grabbed my hand and twirled me around.

"Nope." I gave Demi a light push.

"Don't touch me." I tried to be mad at her but I just couldn't keep a straight face. Demi was about to speak when the door bell rang. Quickly I shot up and ran down the stairs two at a time to see who was at the door. Right when I reached to bottom of the stairs I bolted to the door. Demi pushed me out of the way at the last minute and opened the door.

"He-" Demi got cut off.

"HEY DEMI?" Kenzie screamed. Without thinking a ran and jumped into Kenzie's arms.

"I'm gonna miss you so much Kenz." My voice cracked.

"Awe lex don't be sad your gonna come and visit right?"

"Yes." I mumbled. Kenzie put my down and and made me look her in the eye.

"You have nothing to worry about lex we won't forget you and we'll all love you no matter what."

"Thanks Kenz." I said while hugging her tightly.

"What I don't get a hug?" Tori said from behind Kenz.

"Nope." I sarcastically replied. Tori put on a fake pout face and crossed her arms to her chest.

"Aww I'm sorry." I said while hugging her.

"Hah, guilt always works on you." Tori smirked.

"Yeah yeah."

"Wait where's James?" I asked.

"Oh he'll be here soon." Demi said. Everyone started smirking at me. I put my hands over my face to hide my now blushing cheeks.

"Awee!" They all said.

"Oh my gosh you guys stooooop." I whined.

"Okay okay." They said.

________ 1 hour later____________

Me Tori and Kenz were all in my room talking about what typical girl stuff. Like who said what what guy they have a crush on and just fan girling about guys or singers. I'm gonna miss my girls so much hopefully some of the people at my new school will be like this. Like they don't have to be exactly like my friends but maybe similar would be nice. But I do know that NO ONE will ever replace my friends here. I was awaking out of my thoughts by the door bell ringing.