Chapter 15

Lexie's POV

Later in the day Demi got my an iPhone, I really didn't like her spending all this money on me but she days that she wants to spoil me and I deserve the world. We changed the number so none of my haters would have my number because I don't feel like dealing with there shit anymore I wanna try and forget about the past I guess. I was in bed now supposed to be sleeping because Demi said I have a big day tomorrow, like yea I'm excited but but my Mind wouldn't shut up. James asked me to see a movie with him tomorrow. What if this is all a joke? What if he really dosent like me he just is trying to hurt me. I couldn't stop these thoughts they just kept coming and not leaving me alone. He couldn't love an emo ugly freak like you. Ouch. I kept shaking my head trying to get these bad thoughts out. Warm tears were sliding down my face and I let out a sob. Shit I can't wake Demi up! I rolled my body over and put my face in a pillow so it would muffle my sobs. I couldn't take it anymore I have to get my mind of of this. I stretched my long arm over to my nightstand to grab my phone. Instagram can help. I thought to myself. I went onto my account and people knew that I was found. There were a lot of people commenting really nice stuff like stay strong beautiful, your worth everything, your gorgeous and other nice stuff. But then there was hate... I shouldn't even be reading these but I couldn't help myself. You fat whore I bet you Enjoyed all of that, go kill yourself Demi Doesn't want you she just feels BAD for you. Ouch... That hurt.. Maybe there right like this kind of stuff only happens to people who deserve it. I have to release it's the only way I can get rid of these thoughts. I quietly untangled the blankets off of me and Tip toed into the bathroom. The door squeaked loudly. "Shit" I Muttered. I pressed my ear against the cold bathroom wall just to make sure I didn't wake Demi. "Good" I whispered in relief. I looked around the bathroom for something sharp. I couldn't find anything but then I remembered I had a eye liner sharpener. I grabbed my purse and fumbled around with it intill I was clutching it in my hands. My shaky hand held the blade to my wrist. I watched the blood flow from my body and drip onto the tile. It was kinda gross to be doing but I'm troubled and sadly I find this very relaxing. Suddenly I heard I knock on the door. "Lexie.. Baby girl are you ok?"

Shit....

_________________

Demi's POV

I've been up half the night writing new songs for my album that's coming out soon and I'm on a role. I already have half my songs done. My lovatics are gonna love these songs some of them are really deep and others are good dance songs. I think I need a break my Brain is starting to play tricks on me I'm seeing double vision and I'm going cross eyed. Alright time to hit the sack. I slowly got up and my knees cracked as I stood up, wow I must have been sitting for a while. I made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take off my make up. When I was half way done taking off my make up I heard faint crying coming from Lexie's room. Oh no my baby girl! I threw down the make up remover and it made a loud thud that made me shutter a little but it didn't matter I needed to get to Lexie now! I rushed into Lexie's room with her not in sight. Then I heard her sob Out again. It was coming from her bathroom. My hands worked at trying to open the door but she had locked herself in. "Lexie.. Baby girl are you ok?" I said slowly. I heard Lexie let out a gasp before she spoke.

"Y-y-yeah I'm f-fine Demi w-why" she stuttered.

"Lexie please open the door." I said sadly.

"No." She whispered.

"Why not baby?" I asked a little hurt.

"I c-can't disappoint you." She said thru her heavy sobs. She was starting to scare me I hope she's not harming herself.

"Lexie you will never disappoint me if anything it would disappoint me more if you didn't let me In." Lexie let out a load sigh.

"Fine.." She said while un locking the door. I quickly slammed open the door and was horrified at the sight I saw.

"Lexie no."