~A Special Thank You!~

Okay, I know you all probably want this to be a chatroom episode, and it's not, so forgive me. I just couldn't resist thanking all of you.

Yesterday, The Avengers: Texters, Assemble! was as 27.6K reads. It currently has 28.3K reads. Overnight.

You guys are incredible and I love all of you so much! I can't tell you how much I enjoy getting feedback, comments, and messages from all of you lovely who enjoy reading my sarcastic little chatroom. It's so amazing that something so small grew into something this big, and I have all of you to thank for it.

Thank you.

»
»
»

Oh, I also lied. This is a chatroom episode.

Tony has joined the chat

Steve has joined the chat

Thor has joined the chat

Natasha has joined the chat

Clint has joined the chat

Bruce has joined the chat

Wanda has joined the chat

Pietro has joined the chat

Bucky has joined the chat

Loki has joined the chat

Vision has joined the chat

Tony: YOU GUYS ARE FRICKEN CHICKEN AWESOME

ALMOST AS AWESOME AS ME

Steve: Thank you for all of the support. It really makes us feel loved and needed.

Thor: I THANK ALL OF THE LOVELY LADIES AND GOOD SIRS WHO HAVE GIVEN THE LIFE OF LOVE TO THIS BEAUTIFUL CHATROOM THAT WE SPEND ALL OF OUR TIME ON WHEN WE ARE NOT SAVING YOU FROM BILGESNIPE AND THE LIKES OF MY BROTHER.

Bruce: Yeah, thanks. You guys are great.

Bucky: THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING EARTH'S MIGHTIEST BUCKAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Natasha: I'm only going to say this once.

I know that you're reading our chatroom, boys and girls.

I know that you're spying on us.

And I'm so proud of all of my little fangirls and fanboys out there who read it.

How do I know?

I'm Black Widow.

Nothing flies past me.

Clint: Yeah, you guys are great kids. But make sure you get your homework done, too.

Loki: I will not stoop so low as to thank mortals for basking in my glory.

You are all my slaves, whether you realize it or not.

But it is right and just for you to worship your true king with likes and reads.

Pietro: YOUGUYSAREAWESOMEANDILOVEALLOFYOUSOMUCHBUTPLEASESTOPSHIPPINGME WITHCLINTANDMYSISTERIHAVEAGFNAMEDCRYSTALANDCLINTISMARRIEDANDWANDALIKES VISIONANDOMGYOUGUYSARETHEBESTBUTNOINCESTPLEASENEVERSTOPREADINGANDALWAYS REMEMBERTOPESTERTHEAUTHORTOWRITEMOREOTHERWISEWEBASICALLYSITHEREDOINGNOTHINGSOMAKESUREWE'REALWAYSMOVINGSPACEBARSAREIRELEVANTBYE

Wanda: I have added an gif for you at the top of the chatroom! Please enjoy and always remember NOT TO SHIP ME WITH PIETRO WE DO NOT TALK ABOUT THAT PARTICULAR DIMENSION NOR DO WE TALK ABOUT BUDAPEST OR WHAT HAPPENED IN ALBANIA.

Vision: I do not quite comprehend but I believe I owe you gratitude.

You have my most sincere thanks.

Steve: Texters...

ASSEMBLE