~College~

Steve, Tony, Thor, Clint, Natasha, Bruce, Pietro, Wanda, Vision, Bucky, Peter, and Loki are online

Tony) Viz, why don't you share with the team what you told me? I'm sure they'd be thrilled to hear it.

Natasha) Stark, have you been compromised? That was two sentences with no abbreviations and actual punctuation usage.

Clint) doesn't sound like tony to me

anyone got eyes on stark rn?

Loki) Oh, yes, he's turning a rather vibrant shade of crimson right now. Would anyone care for popcorn before the show starts?

Thor) I WOULD, BROTHER!

Loki) Eat a salad.

Thor) YOU SOUND LIKE MOTHER

Steve) Tony, what's going on? What's up with Vision?

Wanda) Stark is simply acting like a child, as usual.

Vision) I'm really not sure what all of the fuss is about. I simply asked him what a matterbaby was.

Steve) What's a matterbaby?

Bucky) Nothing much, what's up with you Stevie?

Steve) ...

Pietro) rekt

Tony) THATS NOT WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT YOU FRICKING TOASTER

Pietro) waitasecond

Loki) Don't even think about it, Maximoff. We're confined to PG13 jokes.

Bruce) What the HELL IS GOING ON HERE?

Tony) VISION IS ABANDONING THE AVENGERS FOR COLLEGE.

Bruce) Oh, really? That's quite a big decision, I'm happy for you Vision!

Vision) Thank you very much, Dr. Banner. As a matter of fact, I was wondering if I might speak to you about the possibility of using you as a reference?

Bruce) Sure, yeah, definitely! I'd love to help you out in any way I can.

Tony) OH SO YOURE GONNA SIDE AGAINST ME????

ANY MORE OF MY FRIENDS WANT TO DITCH ME???

Wanda) We are not ditching you. We are pursuing education, in the hopes to broaden our horizons.

Steve) Wanda, you're part of this as well?

Wanda) Yes, of course. We will be attending the same college.

Clint) yknow im pretty sure theres a well known saying about first relationships and choosing colleges

Bucky) shush, it's true love

Natasha) Love is for children.

Bruce) Then for god's sake, let them experience it a bit. Lord knows they deserve at least some kind of normal life.

Peter) uhhhh id just like to point out that she's a psychic glowing witch and he's a red android with a tiara

im not sure normal is in the boathouse

Loki) Wheelhouse. The saying is wheelhouse.

Peter) oh sorry, what Mr. Loki said

Thor) BROTHER???

Loki) Not now, Thor.

Bucky) Y'know, back in our day, sweethearts didn't really have the chance to head to college together. The war saw to that. I think they should be able to make their own choices, and if they wanna make em together, so be it.

Steve) There'll be dangerous possibilities, Buck.

Bucky) and I'm sure you'll be right there to charge in headfirst.

Steve) Okay, hey, that's not nice.

Natasha) They do know we're still here, right?

Clint) Shhhh the episode is getting good

Loki) This is the best development we've gotten in weeks.

Thor) LOKI, I FEEL AS THOUGH YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THIS

Loki) Thor, not right now.

Bucky) Look, all I'm saying is that if we'd had the chance to head to college instead of Germany, dontcha think we would have taken that opportunity?

Steve) I don't know, that isn't how things played out.

Tony) NO ONE IS UNDERSTANDING WHATS GOING ON HERE

MY SIX YEAR OLD AND A FORMER TERRORIST ARE LEAVING THE TEAM TO GO TO COLLEGE

Wanda) Sorry, but you seem to be confused. It's me who's going with Vision, not you.

Pietro) REKKKKKKKKKT

Bruce) Tony, Vision's not a six year old, and you should apologize to Wanda, and you need to calm down.

Tony) OH THATS BIG COMING FROM YOU

Bruce) You're overreacting. Just because you have abandonment issues does not mean you can act like a child.

Tony) LETS NOT COMPARE TEMPER TANTRUMS BIG GUY

Thor) I'D LIKE TO AGREE WITH JAMES ON THIS MATTER. THESE YOUNG WARRIORS HAVE BEEN LIVING BATTLE TO BATTLE FOR FAR TOO LONG, AND IF THEY WISH TO ELOPE, I SEE NO PROBLEM WITH THAT.

Bruce) I don't think you understand what college is

Thor) I KNOW WHAT PIETRO HAS EXPLAINED. NOW, AVENGERS. IF YOU WOULD KINDLY CEASE YOUR SQUABBLING, I HAVE DOCTOR STRANGE ON THE ROOF WITH MY BROTHER, AND HE REQUIRES MEDICAL ATTENTION.

Loki) What? I'm on the couch watching Stark.

Thor) THEN I HAVE A VERY CONVINCING REPLICA STANDING IN FRONT OF ME.

Natasha) Could be a trick.

Loki) It's not. Thor, stay where you are.

Steve) What's going on, Loki?

Loki) It appears my emo phase has come back to haunt me.

~~~~~~

~{|}~

AUTHOR'S NOTE

~{|}~

~~~~~~

Yeah so... I'm excited for the tv series. My boy deserved better than what Taika and the Russos did to him. Couple of ships getting some spotlight in this chapter... kind of just a transition episode but I hope y'all enjoyed. I know the update schedule has gone out the window but I'll try to get another one out soon for y'all. We're close to 100 chapters, can you believe it? Never thought I would reach the goal.

See you in the next one!

~~~~~~