9.

Karin Mendez

I woke up staring at the wall as my alarms screamed indicating it was time for me to wake up. I yawned before reaching on the nightstand looking for my phone to turn the alarm off. I rubbed my eyes patting the bed thinking I left my phone there overnight. I turned around on my other side and jumped slightly at the body laying next to me.

 I turned around on my other side and jumped slightly at the body laying next to me

"Ew your ugly ass scared me." I said pushing Christian as he closed his mouth.

Whew he was definitely his fathers child sometimes.

"Ugly? Ain't no such thing as ugly in my blood lil girl." He said sitting up in the bed before he started playing with his phone.

"..and give me my phone." I said yanking it out of his hands.

"Why you texting Chad so much?" He asked while I took my scarf off my head and gathered out clothes.

"We were just talking about school work. Stay out of my phone and stop questioning me." I mushed his head before walking to the bathroom.

"I could do that because I'm your big brother." He stated loud enough for me to hear him through the bathroom door.

"That doesn't mean anything. As long as you pay my bills you can check my phone all you want. Until then you don't. I still love you though big bro." I said closing the door back.

I heard him mumbled something before I heard my bedroom door open and close shut. I turned on my shower water before stepping in. Being a lazy ass I washed my face and brushed my teeth before I cleaned myself. 15 minutes later I was out and finished.

I dried my hair and flat ironed it before placing on my makeup. I walked into my closet looking for a outfit for today. I found a grey sweater, ripped jeans and sandals placing it on. I thought this outfit was easier for me to slip on and off.

"Who you getting cute for?" Justin said after shoving a piece of toast in his mouth

"Why is everybody picking with me this morning? I'm getting cute for my damn self." He raised his eyebrows before nodding his head.