Epilouge.

Check out other stories on my page!

Check out other stories on my page!✨

Karin, Chad
Chloe, Lyric

Karin Mendez

"Please tell em you're calling because your back home?" I pouted running my hand over my steering wheel.

"Nah I'm still outchea lil mama. I'll be home in three weeks, that's a bet." He said and I sighed before shrugging my shoulders.

"Well I miss you baby and I can't wait until you get here."

"That's what I like to hear. I'm feeling kind of tense so I need a good massage when I see you." I smirked looking out the window biting my lip.

"I'll be waiting."

He chuckled. "I gotta go. I'll see you later baby."

"Okay."

"Aye bitch!" I heard somebody yell and hard knocks on my window.

"You're so agg oh my god. What?" I asked Lala rolling the window down.

"I see you over here smiling like a damn fool. Was that him?" I nodded flipping my hair over my shoulder.

"Y'all cute, but I would've never thought I would see y'all together in the end." She said placing her hand on her hip.

"Oh shut up and mind your business. Are you riding with me?"

"Nah I have somewhere to be afterwards so I'll just follow you there. Don't be driving like a maniac either." My eyes playfully rolled watching her go to her car.

"No promises mama." I said before pulling out of her driveway.

My dad wanted all his kids, nieces, nephews, basically the whole family at his house. He claimed this family is falling apart but we're doing nothing but growing closer.

I nodded my head to my dads old songs. I looked into the rearview mirror seeing Lala not far behind me. I just turned up the music and sped off.

She knows her way.

*

"Where's Chloe and Lyric?" Connor asked me biting on a chicken leg.

"Chloe is somewhere with Taylor shopping for College. Lyric is by her dad." I said sipping out of my cup. "Did you start shopping?"

"Auntie I been started. That stuff is out the way." I smiled and nodded.

My nephew was so smart. He wasn't lazy either, he made sure he had everything and kept up with himself.

I know Christian is really proud.

"Conn go to school, finish and make your dad proud. I wanna see you in that league you hear me?" I said running my hands through his hair.