55.

Chad Jones

"Down, set, hut." I picked the ball up from the ground and threw it softly to Chloe.

"I caught it daddy. Look at me." She squealed jumping up and down.

"But you forgot to run to the touchdown." I said before chasing after her.

"Wait, no. Ahh." She screamed once I caught her and lifted her on my shoulders.

"You can't beat me mamas." I teased kissing her cheek

"Yes I can. You distracted me so you cheated." I chuckled and nodded my head.

"How about we make some candy slushees as my apology?" I asked and she placed her hand on her chin.

She twisted her mouth to the side and I laughed. This lil girl loves playing with me.

"You won't tell my mama?" She asked.

Karin doesn't let her eat sweets all the time because she doesn't want her with cavities. This is a damn child.

Just because her ass had to get braces doesn't mean my child would be the same. My teeth been good since I was small so I hope it moves on to Chloe.

"I ain't no snitch, bestie." I scrunched up my face thinking about how she tried to play me.

"Okay good, lets go." She says throwing the football and grabbing my hand.

"What was yo mama doing before you left?" I asked getting two jars out the cabinet.

"Getting ready for her date with Ron." She said getting cold drinks and candy from the bottom cabinet.

"Really. You like him?" I asked and she shrugged before nodding.

"Yes, I love Ron cause him nice."

"I'm nice too."

"I never said you wasn't." She mumbled.

"So you're saying you like him more than me because he's nice? You just hurt my feelings." I playfully placed my hands over my face.

I waited until she sighed and came up to me. I chuckled before bringing my act back together.

"I'm sorry daddy I didn't mean to make you cry. I love you more than Ron."

"How much?" I asked.

"From the moon and back."

"That's a lot." She smiled and opened her arms for me to pick her up.

I got the bag of ice from the freezer and filled it up in the blender. I poured the sprite and mixture of juices in before closing it.

"Wait." She stopped me before putting different candies in the blender.

"Good thinking baby." I started blending the stuff together until it was smooth.

"What the fuck is up?" I looked up and saw Zyaire walking in with my sister.