37.

Karin Mendez

I shifted around on the bed trying to get comfortable. My head was laying on something hard and cold which made me open my eyes. I rubbed my eyes and saw that I was laying on Rons hard ass chest. Not to mention his member was poking me.

He had slob running down the side of his face which made me chuckle. I took my hand and wiped it before sitting up. I glanced at the time which was 12:34 and made my way too the bathroom.

I started the shower, brushed my teeth, and washed my face in there. After I placed on my deodorant, lotioned my body down and placed on my clothes. I saw the wall mirror and took a picture.

I looked at Ron and saw he was still knocked out so I wrote a note and stuck it on his head

I looked at Ron and saw he was still knocked out so I wrote a note and stuck it on his head. I crept down the hallway into Chloe's room and she was slumped also.

My baby was looking all smack sleep. Her hair was a mess, she was halfway off the bed and she was snoring. I snapped a picture before fixing her.

Since they were sleep I could go to lunch with Lala and bring them something back. They'll be up in two hours top anyways.

"Look at this pretty bitch!" I said when Lala came outside to my car.

"Wassup Ms. I ain't telling my baby daddy I have his child. How's your day?" She said smiling small at me.

"Look don't start with the petty shit today. I could easily put your ass out." I stated getting serious.

"Girl I know you're not getting mad. You have no reason to get mad with the shit you doing." She rolled her eyes.

"Okay, whatever. You came here to talk about this? Let me know so I could pull up back at your house."

"Girl drive this damn car. I'm hungry as hell and you acting stupid." I rolled my eyes and turned the radio up to block her out.

We didn't know where to eat at so she used google maps. We were both in the mood for Barbecue so went Downtown and dined in at Twins Smokers BBQ.

"Cousin look up." I blurted before taking a picture for instagram.

" I blurted before taking a picture for instagram