36.

Karin Mendez

"Go get your shoes so we could dip out." I told Chloe as she ran to her room before coming back downstairs.

"Mama put it on Rico Nasty next." She said and I nodded my head connecting my phone to the Bluetooth.

I went into my playlist and played Rico Nastys song Hey Arnold that my child loved. I don't know how she found out about these artists but she knew the songs word for word.

"I taste just like ice cream. Bitch I am so icy. Heart cold like an ice queen. That's why they don't like me. Lackin', that's unlikely," I rapped the first part.

"Catch me in the club- see me poppin' bottles," Chloe rapped.

"He saw me on IG, thought I was a model. Your girlfriend, she swallow. I'm loadin' these hollows. She like takin' footballs
call that bitch Hey Arnold." Rico rapped and I turned it off.

"I really don't listen to lyrics clearly." I mumbled.

"Where are we going?" She asked as the song went off.

"I'm going to do my training and you're going by Papas house." I said looking at the cars in front of me.

"Why can't I go with Ron?" She whined kicking the seat.

"Because Ron is cutting hair at the shop. What's wrong with papas house?"

"They don't have any toys." She pouted folding her arms across her chest.

"Girl there's a pool, theater and a playground in the back and you're worried about toys?"

"Okay but what if it gets dark and I can't do those things. That's why I need toys." She rolled her neck slapping the arm rest.

"Shut up and take your tablet." I said reaching back and giving it to her.

I stopped at McDonald's and got her a kids meal because I knew she wouldn't eat things Ms. April cooked. If she doesn't  know you she's not gonna eat your food. That's how picky my child is.

"What's wrong with her?" My dad asked helping Chloe out of the car.

"She didn't want to come here because they aren't any toys. It's always something with Chloe so I don't care." I shrugged my shoulder tapping my nail on the steering wheel.

"You want toys youngin?" She nodded her head. "Let's go buy some then."

I rolled my eyes. "Don't spoil her because Ron does that enough."

"Her dad could be spoiling her also but that's none of my business." My dad said sipping fake tea and walking away.

"Stop being petty and take your granddaughter." I shook my head before he waved going inside.

As soon as the door slammed shut I took the opportunity to make it to the Mercedes Benz stadium.