53.

excuse any errors please.

Karin Mendez

"You ain't shit you know that." Chad mumbled in my neck.

"I learned from the best." I sighed running my hands through my dreads.

"I don't wanna hear no crying saying I ain't shit because you came onto me. You're doing this for whatever reason?"

"I don't wanna talk about it."

"Right. You're always running away from your problems. What are you going to tell ole boy if he founds out?" He asked placing his arm behind his head.

"Me? What are you going to tell your fiancé. Pregnant fiancé at that."

"First of all shawty we're not even together anymore so I could do whatever I want. You're the faithful engaged one." He chuckled and I smacked my lips.

"I swear I hate you." I mumbled getting up and going into his bathroom.

"That's not what you said last night ma." He yelled and I rolled my eyes playfully.

I searched in his cabinet for a spare toothbrush and his toothpaste.

"Oh congrats on your baby boy!" I yelled before spitting in the sink.

"How'd you find out?" He yelled back and I made a stupid face.

"My snake ass cousin." I said quietly before washing my mouth out.

"What?"

"Instagram." I replied then it was quiet.

I knew I either smelled like sex or Chads scent so I got into his glass shower. I washed myself as fast as I could before Ron woke up looking for me.

"Who told you to use my water? You don't pay no bills around here." He said slapping my ass before going into the bathroom.

"Boy shut up you have enough money to pay everybody bills on this block." I said looking his in drawers for something to wear.

I found a pair of his sweats and one of his v necks before deciding on that. Everything was big on me but I'll rather go in this then to be naked.

"Bruh you look suspect as fuck." He laughed walking in the room.

"Shut up you're making me nervous." I blew out a breath.

"Nigga you should be. You cheated on your fiancé more than twice. I'm pretty sure this isn't the last time either."

"Yeah whatever." I waved my hand.

"Gimmie kiss."

"I'm about to go back to my man and you want a kiss?"

"I don't give a fuck. We fucked until 6 and you're scared to give me a kiss. You already did damage Karin." He smirked and I plucked his forehead.

"My kiss?" I pecked his lips once before putting my stuff in bag.

"Somebody's at your door." I said once I touched the bottom step.

Chad opened it and I raised my eyebrow at the appearance.

"Hey babes." Ayanna said before kissing his lips.