42.

Karin Mendez

It was November 21st, two days before Thanksgiving and we were going to Miami to Rons parents house. Just like Chad and I discussed he was gonna keep her and finally introduce her to his family. A feeling was in my stomach telling me to go with her but this was her father.

He wasn't going to treat her like he did me. She's a child. Due to his relationship with his father I doubt he'll bring her over there. He'll probably spend the holiday with the football team or whatever.

"Chloe do you have your things packed? I'm ready to go!" I yelled from my room applying lipstick on my lips.

"Ron already put them in the car, mommy we're waiting on you. Hurry up." She yelled back and I sighed aloud.

"Who the hell she talking to like that." I mumbled to myself before placing on my cross necklace.

I grabbed my phone off the charger then opened snapchat to take a quick picture. Once I uploaded that I grabbed my suitcase, turned off the light then left out.

 Once I uploaded that I grabbed my suitcase, turned off the light then left out

"Where am I going again?" Chloe asked for the hundredth time today.

I looked outside to see Ron in the drivers seat on his phone before closing the front door. I kneeled down in front of Chloe before taking a deep breath.

"Do you remember that football player Chad that you saw a few times?" I asked and she placed her hand on her chin acting if she was trying to remember.

"The one who was talking to tee Lala?" She questioned seeing if she got it right.

I nodded my head. "Yeah him."

"What about him?" She asked.

"Okay, uhm you love Ron as your dad right?" She nodded her head up and down making her hair move. "Well baby he's not your biological father. He's still your dad but he's your step daddy. Chad is your real daddy."

She looked at me confused and I couldn't even get mad because this was a child. She wasn't going to get everything that I was saying.

"Where was my real daddy then?" She folded her arms over her chest.

"Mommy made a mistake the whole time and that's why I'm just now telling you about daddy. But now you're going to spend the weekend with him, okay?" She shook her head.

"You come too?" I shook my head no and so did she.

"I don't wanna go without you mommy. Take me with you." She looked at me with tears in her eyes.

" She looked at me with tears in her eyes