6: Don't Talk About Wattpad!

Hello there :)

Dont take the title seriously!! Wattpad is awesome I met half of my friends here c:

My computer is taking it's last breathe... ILL HAVE A FUNERAL AND LETTING EVERYONE ARRIVE.

HERES MY ADDRESS IM NOT KIDDING:

Address: ThatOneCardBoardBox 34982

____________________________________________________________

*You're getting on the bus.*

Bus Driver: Get in, put in the cash :/

You: Calm down, I have a better way to pay you :)

*You hand her Oreos and she stares at it.*

Bus Driver: ..........................

You: '-' Take it or leave it?

Bus Driver: IT'S SO BEAUTIFUIL I LOVE YOU THANK YOU OH THANK YO-

You: Yeah whatever BD

*You curl up on the A/C unit, and get out your phone to read Wattpad. A bunch of teens sit in front of you.*

Girl: Ugh what is that that trash on your phone, David?

David: It's the forest fic. On Wattpad :-D

Girl: Um. You use that app?

David: Yeah :D

Girl: Um. I hate Wattpad. Wattpad is trash.... who else on this bus reads this trash?

You: Me.

Girl: LE GASP '0'

You: You did not just say "Le Gasp" did you? '-'

Girl: So what if I did? Wattpad is a place for Anime Freaks, Nerds, Wannabe cool kids, Weird Badboys... and its so cringey!

You: Thats not true. Wattpad has different type of people- The proud weird kids, Somewhat weird, Normal, and Looking to get Published type.

Girl: SCOFF! Lets settle this with a fight! SQUARE UP MHMMM EIGHT!

*It suddenly feels hot, as people gather around to see you two fight.*

You: I've fought alot of things worse than you. So I'd rather not.

*You slouch on the A/C vent.*

Girl: L-O-L! Scared are we?

Bus: OOOOHHH

*You get up, and all the air you stopped by sitting on the vent comes out.*

Girl: What are you going to do? MAKE ME FLY AWAY? L-M-A-O!!

*The A/C air comes directly for her, and makes her f  l  y   all the way to the front window, and crash out.*

You: Exactly what I was going to do.

*You catch David staring at you.*

You: What?

David: Hi (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

You: I hate you get away your the reason why the A/C isn't with me now '-'

David: ಥ_ಥ

____________________________________________

Lol if you're wondering,

NO you will not have David to marry/date... this might be his only appearance as I run out of names sometimes xD

Anyways, did you find where I live? You're probably that one person who threw Oreos at me because you felt bad so.. THANK YOU :)

Btw, My second Wattpad account is: Lowkey_Satan check it out if you can! I'll answer EVERY PM there just because I find it easier to have a place for everything (Yes I'm a neat freak but manages to to messy with my room.)