Q&A

To preface this, THESE are the winners of the contest! Please congratulate them :D

5th Place: EX-0001

4th Place: @Prisley551

3rd Place: @pyscho_undertalechan

2nd Place: @ICIESTOFBEARS

1st Place:
@Hufflepuff_Girl_13CONGRATS to all of you! You will be getting your prizes soon!

Now, let's get into the Q&A! Some of you commented, and many of you PM'd me!

______________________________________________________

If the world was ending, which would you take to the afterlife with you? Your fandoms OR.Oreos?

NOOO why must you make me choose?! Ugh.... I'll have to choose my Fandoms cause I'll FORCE them to make me Oreos! TAKE THAT loool

Do you like writing and the Outsiders?

YESS! Writing makes me feel calm and I feel free when writing. And of course I love the Outsiders..... stay gold Ponyboy. Stay Gold.

Where are you from?

ENGLAND IS MY CITY

Favorite kind of Oreos?

Traditional black and white :D

 Are you going to make another 100 things not to do?

Unfortunately, this was my last "100" book!! But, if people are up to it, I'll be doing a Weird People Role play!

What made you come up with this idea?

Honestly, I came out with the "100" series as something to the side. I was working on my CRINGEY book "Daddy" (It's seriously cringe) and I wanted to write something people related to! So, this was born!

Do you ever wonder if this book is real in another universe? Like what if all the books on this website were from another universes reality and we are the books? Also, whats your view on the soulmate idea?

You, my friend is thinking in another dimension. And I don't really believe in soulmates... some people (like me) are meant to die alone.

What is you Favourite Chapter?

My favourite has to be #5: Don't Cry Over Someone Tying their Shoelaces! I love how random it is, and it's references!

Do you ever wonder where all these ideas come from? Like, do you wonder if you, subconsciously or consciously, base them on things that happened to you or around you, an object or does it just come from no where?

For sure, I base it on things that's happened to me! Like, I'll look at an orange and an idea will flash and I'll write it down in a scrawl somewhere so I won't forget. I think the fact I have a wild imagination helps.

Are you planning on doing other books with a similar cast of this series?

There might be a Roleplay with the same characters ;)

Hair color & Eye color?

Black hair and REALLY dark brown eyes (to the point where they just look black, but they're brown in the light.)

__________________

For now, this is all! But expect more chapters (dedications and etc.) SOON!

Thank you all! I am actually on the verge of tears.. I've worked on the series for SO LONG! And you all have been here for every step of the journey. You all don't know how much I love you all!

Once again, thank you so much! I'll see you all TOMORROW!!