55: Don't Cheer at Chalk Eating Contests!

Ello mates ;D

So, I aked for a few Chalkboy ideas and here's one Im using! Thank you  @Renee-Jensen   

Her (or his) suggestion was: "Chalk eating contest between teacher and chalkboy!!"

Lets see if my spin on things turn out good...

___________________________________________________

*Your class get their tests back from the other day.*

Teacher: Here you go You!

*You throw the test away without looking at it.*

You: Sigh.. its just too disappointing..

*Chalkboy gets his test back and slams his fists.*

Chalkboy: NO! I KNOW that I did good

Teacher: Well doesn't look like it, Mr. FIFTY FIVE PERCENT!

Chalkboy: I'LL DO ANYTHING DO MAKE IT AN "A"

*Your teachers eyes glint.*

Teacher: Anything eh? I DECLARE A PIE CONTEST!

Chalkboy: FINE! If I finish first, then you have to give me an"A" AND LEAVE THE SCHOOL FOREVER!

Teacher: And if I WIN, YOU HAVE TO DIE.. JUST LIKE HOW THAT BULLET SHOULDA KILLED YA!

Class: OOOH ROASTED!

Chalkboy: Fine! Shake hands, we keep our promise!

Teacher: I promise :)

*2 chalk pies appear and Class is the referee.*

Class: On your mark... get set... GO!

*Chalk boy inhales his pie.*

Chalkboy: IM ALMOST DONE!

Teacher: D:

Class: AAAAND THE WINNER IS... CHALKBOY!

*The whole class cries with tears of joy.*

You: I PACKED YOUR BAGS TEACHER! YOU CAN- What are you doing teacher...?

Teacher:  Did you really think I was gonna leave? I CROSSED MY FINGERS HA! I'LL BE HERE FOREVER :D

__________________________________

Yaaay..

Okay Im really sleepyy but I need to say something.

So you know how basically everyone at my school knows I'm CoarilineRose?

Well someone personally came to me and told me how my books helped them through a hard time of their parents divorce.

I've never felt so happy in my life... I mean YES people PM me always sharing their own stories. And believe me, I get happy over those too.

But god, this time was different. I guess being face to face  changed the whole process.

Anyways, I felt I needed to share that to thank you all. Its such a good thing I came back to Wattpad. Yeah, some of my readers left but honestly it doesnt matter how many views I get. It matters about the weird family we've got on.. AND KEEP IT!

Anyways, that was the end of my story. Goodnight/good evening/ Good morning and STAY WEIRD!