Final 5 CONTEST!

Hello mi lovely readers! :3

As you can see by the title, there's a contest going on... and I'm challenging YOU to come up with you most creative rule (and write it out)!

I've already created your own world, it's time for you to create your own!

Rules:

-Try not to write over 250 words!

-Your rule MUST be original! Try to make them funny too :)

-You MUST send your entry via my PM. You can write it out somewhere else and copy and paste.

-You have to write out your ideas (like, in the format I write my chapters)

-ALL entries must be sent in by September 10th, 11:59 ET.

Okay, Let's go to Prizes!

Prizes:

1st Place: ALL of your books get a major shout out, I read and evaluate all of your books, a follow, dedicate, AND I will recommend you to Radish!

2nd place: Shout out your books, a follow, and dedicate!

3rd Place: A follow, dedicate that chapter to you, and vote and comment, and add  all of your stories to ALL my libraries.

4th place: I follow you, and dedicate that chapter to you, add 1 of your stories to my library.

5th Place: A follow, and a dedication!

Now that you know all the rules and prizes, good luck! Don't forget to be funny, creative, and original!

May the odds be ever in your favor! Cya then!