Chapter 6

Among the sleeping students, there was one who walked unconsciously. He was unaware of his actions, not knowing that he was a mere puppet in a certain woman's game of survival. His heart was now clouded with thoughts of destruction. That person was Chazz Princeton. 

You walk through the halls of the academy in confusion. There were massive crowds rushing through the halls in a sense of panic. A hand suddenly pulled you out of the crowd in a swift motion. That quick tug caused you to stumble and fall on top of the person behind you. Winda exhales, "How smart of you." You let out a small groan in response. "You're lucky that I was there to help you." You look up, "Zane?" Zane quickly answers, "There's no time for an explanation, Y/N." Zane turns and questions, "Aren't you coming?" You nod and follow after the Obelisk elite.

Moments later, you found yourself in an empty classroom. You finally ask, "Are we the only ones here, Zane?" You jump when you hear a certain bluenette speak, "I'm here!" You sigh before smacking the back of Jesse's head. Jesse yells, "Yeowch! What was that for?" You huff, "I would appreciate it if you did not give me a heart attack so early in the morning!" You hear someone softly say, "Boo!" You jump once more, this time you fell to the ground. You whine, "That's not funny, Jaden!" Zane speaks up, "There's more to this than just a sudden change in behaviour." You ask, "What do you mean by that?" It was Atticus who appeared beside him and spoke up. He spoke with a serious tone, "Certain students have been acting weird since this new professor arrived." "I really don't like the sound of this at all, Y/N." It was Alexis who spoke up after, "Yeah, you're right. Funny thing is, it's just the boys who have been acting strangely. The girls have been acting pretty normal to say the least." Atticus adds, "Chazz is one of those guys." You inquire, "Who is the new professor?" Before Zane could answer, you all hear the bell ring. You exhale, "Guess I'll find out on my own."

One hour later, you were back in class with all your friends. Professor Banner stood with a very tall woman. She possessed light brown hair tied back with a violet ribbon. Her eyes bore the colour of plums and she wore an Obelisk Blue teacher's outfit.

Professor Banner spoke up, "Children, this is your new professor

Professor Banner spoke up, "Children, this is your new professor." The woman spoke up in a velvety tone, "Hello there. My name is Seraphina Castoria. I will be teaching Duel Monsters history. Pleasure to meet you all." All the boys swoon over her voice and her appearance. Wynn and Hiita both speak in disgust, "Ugh! She's worse than the cross-dressing creep." You stayed silent as all the male students were staring at her in awe. Professor Castoria clears her throat, "Now then, let us begin today with a simple question. Who knows the origin of Duel Monsters?" All the male students raise their hands and all answer, "We do!" You face palm at their idiotic response. Alexis shut their lovesick rampage with one word, "Egypt." The boys then glare at her. Alexis remarks, "Instead of glaring at me, why don't you answer the question like a normal person?" "Wow, Alexis doesn't take their lollygagging lightly. If I were her, I would've done a lot worse." As the day went on, you sat there in worry.