Q&A: the answers to your questions

Hey guys! Sammi here! I am here to answer all of your questions that you put in the last few author's note and in the new chapter.  So here we go! Excuse the formatting...I've tried to make it look like a reporter has been asking the questions.

Question 1: What would be your ideal YGO deck? :3. Asked by @Galactoria

AmazaynMissStylik: My ideal Yu-Gi-Oh deck huh? I never thought of that to be honest. I would probably have A LOT of spell and trap cards. My deck would would mostly consist of Spellcaster-type monsters, Plant-types, Dragons and Warriors. To be honest, I have too many Dark Magician related cards so I don't have a proper deck made for dueling irl. I kid you not, most of the cards I own are Dark Magician related. The only cards I don't have are Black Magician of Chaos and Dark Magician of Chaos. I don't buy many Yu-Gi-Oh cards because they aren't cheap....anyways, my deck would literally be like an Akiza-Yusei-Yugi like deck.

Question 2: Which Yugioh x reader book was your favourite to write so far? asked by @KuribohKlub (cute username btw)

AmazaynMissStylik: DON'T DO THAT TO ME! THAT'S LIKE PICKING A FAVOURITE CHILD! If I was being serious I'd probably have to say the Jesse book, the Yugi book and the Crow book. What? I can't choose just one! To be honest, each book I've written may seem like it's the same but I love Spellcasters a lot because I own so many and they have a special place in my heart.

Question 3: What is your favourite dragon in the Yugioh series? asked by @KuribohKlub

AmazaynMissStylik:  Ah Dragons....the one creature I have a slight obsession with. Hmm....that's a hard one because there are a lot of dragons I like. I'd have to say either Black Rose Dragon, Stardust Dragon or Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste (I watched the episode where Yusei used it against team Unicorn). I actually own Draco-Equiste. I don't have Black Rose or Stardust but they'll be my fave.

Question 4: Who are your favorite characters from each Yu-Gi-Oh series (both boys and girls)? asked by @CrystalMizaro

AmazaynMissStylik: Hmm...let's see. I'll include spirits too

Duel Monsters: Yugi and Yami (obvs), Joey, Ishizu, Duke, Mahad and Mana, Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl, Legendary Knights

GX: Alexis, Jaden, Jesse, Atticus, Zane, Professor Banner, Bastion, Winged Kuriboh, Yubel, Neo-Spacian monsters, Crystal Beast monsters and Elemental Hero Neos

5Ds: Yusei (of course), Jack, Akiza, Crow, Luna, Leo, Martha, Carly Carmine, Black Rose Dragon, Ancient Fairy Dragon and Stardust Dragon

Zexal: Yuma, Astral, Kari, Tori and Bronk (didn't watch much of Zexal..)

Arc V: I didn't watch that many episodes of it but I can name a few characters I like. Yuya, Zuzu. Sorry guys, I didn't watch Arc V so yeah....

Question 5: Are you going to make more yu-gi-oh x reader stories? asked by @Dark_Magician217 (Love the username btw)

AmazaynMissStylik:Who knows? I may have some tricks up my sleeve. 🤔😏

Question 6: From all of the yugioh series. Which was your fav. And one you hate? asked by @animes242_love

AmazaynMissStylik: there isn't any one I really hate in particular. I love 5D's, GX and Duel Monsters. I didn't really understand Zexal or Arc V.......it's all foreign to me.

Question 7: How much time does it take u to write one chapter? because your one chapter is soo good I was wondering how much time it takes you. asked by @SaharFujiki2004

AmazaynMissStylik: First of all thank you for your kind words. Now to answer the question, I guess it kind of depends if I'm in the mood to write. Sometimes I'll take a few hours or few minutes. It depends on how long the chapter is. 

Question 8: I don't know if this has been asked yet but how do you do the duels or duel scenes like how can you keep track of the points and effects especially since you put your deck into it? asked by @RebelMist

AmazaynMissStylik: I usually keep it written down in my notebook. There's a lot of calculating involved so I have to make sure that I don't mess up on that. It also kind of depends on what effect the monster has (ie. effect damage or damage inflicting in general)

Question 9: How long have you been watching yugioh? asked by @alejandraC2003

AmazaynMissStylik: I've lost track but I'd say about a few years now. I don't remember the exact number but it's been a while.

Question 10: What is your most top five favorite character in yugioh? asked by @annarolle078

AmazaynMissStylik: Top five? Now that's a hard one.

1: Akiza Izinski. Akiza is my favourite because even though she may seem rough on the outside but she's a really good friend to all the other Signers. She's pretty and her personality is kind of similar to my own at times. So Akiza hits number 1 for me.

2. Yusei Fudo. Yusei is the main character in 5Ds. He is loyal and basically awesome. Yusei reminds me of my best friend in real life @JustAJournalist. Yusei felt guilty about Zero Reverse and values his friends. When I started 5Ds, I was skeptical at first but then I grew to love everything about him.

3. Jaden Yuki. Ah Jaden, the main character to GX. Jaden may be in the third spot but he has a place in my heart just like Yusei and Yugi. Jaden is funny, cheerful and aloof. He is a very good duelist and he deeply cares for his friends. He may have his dark side but he will always be special to me.

4. Ishizu Ishtar. Though she doesn't make many appearances in the anime, she's still one of the many characters I admire. Ishizu is wise like Yami Yugi but she is mysterious either way. She is a tomb keeper and quite knowledgeable in the subject of Egyptian mythology. I am obsessed with any type of mythology and her character is no exception.

5.  Jack Atlas. Jack may be in the bottom but he's not a bad person. You'd be surprised at how much I really like Jack Atlas. He's different from Yusei obviously but I like him for who he is. Yeah he had a past he isn't proud of but he still holds a strong bond with his friends. Jack is an exceptional duelist but I like the way he goes straight into something with determination. I respect him for that and that is why he is in my top five.

That's all for me. I hope you liked this Q&A. Let me know if you'd like one for the end of the book.

Sammi