Before we start

Hi guys,

This is my first ever written story here in wattpad. I've been writing stories before but in private lang parang privacy sa facebook naka "Only me" haha

That's why I decided to share my imaginations through writing and I'm very open to suggestions and criticisms.

#COMPLICATED is very special to me as it reflects my first true love story. I'm not saying that all parts of this book will include all happenings in my past but my first heartbreak just inspired this book. Okay?

Meaning to say, hindi lahat ng mababasa ay nangyari sa totoong buhay but the story of this book was inspired of my past so sa past ko kinuha yung idea ng book na to.

I'm very excited on how it will go and i want to gain friends here so I hope you'll appreciate this piece of story I'm sharing with you guys.

And may i remind you that all names, places etc. that will be mentioned in this book is just a part of my imagination except for other situations related to my past.

The prologue of this story is also the description of the book.

Start: September 13,2016

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

#RESPECT

-MisstattoedAgent