Chapter Forty two

LUCAS' POV

A revealing Chapter

"Damn Hon! Answer the phone!" Fck. I've been trying to contact her for the last hour now pero bakit hindi niya sinasagot ang tawag ko. Damn it. We're still not together yet it feels like she's mine. I know I'm being territorial but can you blame me?

I have been her fanboy eversince. That's one of the reason why I wanted to build my own name in this kind of industry kahit hindi ko forte  ang umarte because like any other guys out there.. I'm only allowed to watch her from afar.

She's beautiful. Too beautiful that I don't want to lose her.

"Fck." I said as I throw my phone somewhere. It's not working for christ's sake. Inis na inihilamos ko ang mga  palad sa mukha at ginulo ang buhok ko. Where is she? Kanina ko pa siya inaantay sa labas ng condo unit niya. I tried knocking until I surrender dahil mukhang walang tao.

I'm frustrated alright. She misunderstood it.

I fcking hate it when she's mad at me. I can't stand it. Celine will pay for this. Hindi ko alam kung bakit hanggang ngayon ay pinagpipilitan pa din nito ang sa aming dalawa. I liked her before because I thought she's the woman I imagined to be but she's not.

She's a control freak. She loves the spotlight. She's willing to do anything for her ambitions and I don't want any kind of her.

Denny misunderstood it. I went to Celine because there is something important I want to say. After what happened between me and Denny, I already made up my mind. I'm willing to give up everything for her. I know this is something serious.

What I have for her is definitely palpable. I can't imagine my life without her. Matagal ko na siyang pinangarap at sa estado naming dalawa, I know there's a chance.

That's the main reason why I went to Celine, to tell her that I can no longer be her partner in any kind of occasions and even in the industry. I told her that I can't stand working with her now that I have something for Denny.

Hindi ko hahayaang masayang ang lahat ng iyon. Now, she's still not coming back. I'm planning to ask her to be my girlfriend. I even ask my sister to do me a favor. Everything is set. Siya na lamang ang wala but I guess kailangan kong ipa-reschedule ang reservation ko. Hindi ko naman kasi inaasahang mag-aaway kami.

I'll make it up to her. Kasalanan ko din naman at nasigawan ko siya. I'm just frustrated.

Napakunot naman ang noo ko ng marinig ang mahihinang katok sa labas ng unit ko. It must be Denny, so I reach the door as soon as I can but I was surprised to see...

"Mom." nginitian naman ako nito saka niyakap.

"I miss you son. Nawalan ka na ng oras na dalawin ako so I came here." nagtatampong sabi nito.

"I-I'm sorry.. I got busy.. Come in." anyaya ko dito. I'm guilty. I haven't seen her for the last three months. "Anything you want to eat?" nakangiting alok ko dito. My mom loves cooking. Sa kanya ko sigurado namana ang galing ko sa pagluluto.

"No Thank you. I just came here to visit you and to talk to you as well." nakuha naman nito ang atensiyon ko. She sounds really serious.

"What about it mom?" I ask with so much interest. "You could have just called me you know.." pagbibiro ko pa dito. This must be something really important.

"I already saw him." malungkot na sabi nito. Nanlaki naman ang mata ko sa narinig.

"S-so.. how was he? I-Is he doing good? Did he hurted you?" nag-aalalang tanong ko dito habang sinusuri ang kabuuan niya. Agad naman itong umiling and I sighed in relief.