When they realise you're gone (part two)

Clint

I sat down, annoyed, disappointed had ashamed of myself. When I took Y/N in I thought that nothing could come between us. I thought that everything was going to be fine. And now I'm sitting her not knowing what to do and Y/N is out there somewhere.

I waited. 1pm. Nothing

I waited. 3pm. Nothing

I waited 6pm. Nothing

I then started t call Nat, Steve, Wanda and even Pietro. But nothing. That's when I started to get worried. Well even more worried. I searched the Farm. Again.

"Y/N !!!!" I shouted. I was only met by my echo. I saw the sun start to set. Then something in the corner of my eye. Hit the sun. I walked over to it and picked it up.

 I walked over to it and picked it up

It was her earring. Y/N's earring. As I looked a bit more I could see a trail. A trail that would lead me straight to my daughter. A trail that lead me straight to Y/N.

Natasha

As soon as my daughter left the house I collapsed into uncontrollable tears. Shaking. I slouched down against the wall. I'm such an idiot.

"Come on Natasha, get up" I said to myself. I needed to find Y/N. I looked a the clock 12 minutes until my plane leaves. I didn't even need to think

I ran out to search for Y/N.

The first obvious thought came into my head.

The hotel

Bruce

I sat in the corner of my lab. I had de-hulked and showered and found some new clothes. After a while I looked back at my texts, I instantly regretted it. I felt so guilty.
Y/N had taken after a trait of mine. She didn't like to be pressured to do anything and she liked space. I knew I could trust her so I unlocked the front door. Sat down. And waited. And waited. And waited.

I texted everyone to see if they had seen her.. I hacked into her phone. And then realised that it was on the kitchen table. I worked through the night trying to find her. After a quick power nap. I set out to find her

I was in traffic when I saw a couple of work men flipping an arrow sign over to what I presumed was the correct path to some log cabins. It had a few leaves on it for when it had been dragged out of a bush.

~flashback~

"Y/N what are you doing ?" I said looking down at my 3 year old daughter

"Shhhh daddy I'm hiding the signs so that the goblins cannot find the libwarian!!" Y/N exclaimed putting her small finger to my lips.

"Okay Y/N but why do you need to hide signs to-" I bent down to read the tiny signs that she was clutching in her hands "-Barbie's Cabin ?"

"Because the libwarian needs to get away with the secret book, so that she can go back home" Y/N shouted as she toddled over to a goblin and pushed it over.

"But what about Barbie ?"

"Barbie esploded ages ago daddy"

~flashback over~

What if ?

Just maybe ?

I turned into the cabins