Materialistic.

Evelyn Carter-Green missed having money:
If she had money then she would be able to afford her own clothes.
If she had money then she wouldn't be living on somebody else's sofa.
If she had money then she would be able to sue George Smith, Nathaniel Wilkes, her parents, the police - basically the whole world, because after spending two months with George trying to prove to court that she was innocent, then spending a further two months in prison because her blonde associate was a bit too late with the evidence showing that Evie was completely innocent, it left her with a strong desire to get justice of her own. Well, she was kind of getting justice over her parents, seeing as they were going to prison - but they had also ruined her life by committing the crime which got them sent there in the first place, so she didn't think it was punishment enough - especially as she now couldn't afford her luxury cocoa butter, shampoo, conditioner & split end remedy, healthy shine, hair kit. Honestly, she may have cried when she lost the shine she had spent so much money on.

The blonde didn't even realise how materialistic she had become until she got out of prison and found herself constantly reaching for the debit card which she couldn't use anymore, seeing as most of her money was now gone.

By June of 2021, however, she had managed to accept the fact that she, Evelyn Carter-Green, one of the most successful business women in the world, was now broke. She couldn't even use Perry's money anymore, seeing as she was no longer engaged to him. Apparently he didn't need her dragging his reputation down, even though it wasn't her fault that she was landed in prison. At least he was nice enough to pay for Evie to move back to England (or disgusted enough to pay for her to get her out of his sight), but not nice enough to stop spitting bullshit about the blonde to the press, who eagerly lapped up every word he said like hungry dogs. Basically, Evie was poor and had a bad reputation ((shawn yo)) and it sucked, especially as she had been living on a sofa since she got out of prison.

The couple who owned the apartment were Lauren and Parker Dallas, a newly-wedded couple who were both 25 years of age. Lauren Dallas had been raised by her foster parents, Jane and Albert Jones. She had long, straight, light brown hair and baby-blues, loved music, skateboarding, singing and sleeping and hated anything involving fake people, sushi and spiders. Evie was the same, to be honest, except she only really hated spiders when they were on her or in her room (not that she had one anymore).
As time went on, the blonde learned that Lauren was shy and had a tendency to shout random things at random moments - only when around those she was comfortable with. She was also kind and caring to those she loved, especially Parker.
American boy Parker Dallas had short, brown hair, blue eyes and seemed to be the opposite to his wife, personality-wise. He was outgoing, loved talking to new people and could be incredibly stubborn at times. He was caring, like his wife, but he didn't really like to show it - Evie assumed that he thought it'd make him vulnerable if he showed that side of him.
The couple had a lot in common, though, as Parker also liked a lot of the things his wife did, including skateboarding and singing. He also liked dancing and noodles (Evie had once caught him eating Noodles for breakfast, lunch and dinner whilst listening to the same McFly album on repeat. She didn't judge because she had eaten cereal for every meal the previous day). As well as having similar interests, Parker seemed to have quite a similar life to Lauren; he has also been an orphan and was adopted by Lilly and Edward Dallas whilst he was young. The brunette had been sent from America to England to live with them, which he hated at first but as the years went by he slowly started to love the country (especially when he met Lauren, the depressed foster kid who he had quickly fallen for).
After everything they'd been through and a wedding which had left them broke, they were still happy and deeply in love.

Evie hadn't known either of them before she went to prison - it was only after she had gotten out that she became aware of their existence.

As soon as Evie had gotten out of prison, she realised she had nowhere to go. Luckily, Perry cared so much about not looking like a dick to the media that he let the girl stay at the mansion for one last night and even gave her money to go to The Freelancer one last time.
The blonde did not have a lot of belongings left; the government had taken possession of mostly everything that she had bought with her own money but left everything which she had bought with Perry's money. Unfortunately, seeing as Evie didn't want to sink lower than her mood and spend all the dark-haired man's money before they were married, the blonde girl had bought mostly everything with her own money, meaning she owned next to nothing now.