Monsters.

Hey guys! As a thank you for 34k on 2190, 23k on 1460 and 2k on here, I decided to start a Tap story. Tap is the new app wattpad has brought out but it's for text stories rather than narrative stories. On there, I've started a book(?) called Lads🔥🔥 which is the group chat that Evie/nhc have in 2190! In there, I'll be posting random conversations they would have had back then and like little funny things, just so you can all pretend that they're still fetus lol. I've already posted their first ever chat convo and Idk when I'll make new ones, maybe when I hit a milestone in reads or every time I update on here or something, idek.
My user on there is nhclubsandwich as it is on here, and I'll link it on my message board just in case you can't find me on the app.

~

"George." It was her voice. George turned around, his eyes meeting hers. They were red. Bright red. He was expecting them to be green. "What did you do to me, George?"

"Nothing! I swear, I didn't do anything! It wasn't me" George cried out, nerves taking over; she had a gun in her hand. Aimed at his head.

"Why did you do it, George?" She questioned, cocking her eyebrow at the boy. "Why, George? You know the answer." She pressed, stepping closer to him. He stumbled backwards, trying to get further away from the mad girl with the gun. "Why did you ruin my life?"

"I didn't ruin your life! At least, I didn't want to!"

"Oh didn't you?" She questioned, reaching out and grabbing George's top then pulling him towards her, so close that their noses were almost touching. He leaned back, desperate to escape. "If you didn't want to ruin my life, then why did you help her?" She pushed George away from her, making him spin around to see another person in the room. This time, his eyes met green eyes. He turned back from the girl, who looked terrified, and faced the red eyes again. "I had to help her get out of what I put her into"

Bang.

George looked down, expecting to see blood. But there wasn't blood. Instead, he heard a body flop to the floor behind him and turned to see Evie lying there, blood flowing from a hole in between her bright green eyes, which were fading as fast as the colour of her skin from the bloodloss.
George turned around and stared Elisha in the eyes. "Why did you do that?"

"Because she stole from me"

"What has she stolen? She's only been back in England five minutes!" George shouted, tears rolling furiously down his cheeks. Elisha shook her head and the blue-eyed boy turned slowly, looking down to see not only Evie's dead body, but the body of his best friend lying next to her. Dead. George let out a cry of helplessness as he stared at Blake's dead body, but he went silent when he felt Elisha behind him, his whole body tense. "If I can't have him, then that stupid bitch can't either" She whispered, sending shivers down the blonde's spine.

George jolted awake, his heart beating quick like a cheetah, as he sprung up from the crease in the sofa he had wedged himself into whilst asleep. He hated bad dreams, especially when they reminded him of the situation he had gotten himself stuck in - he fell asleep to escape the thoughts, not think about them in an even more terrible way.
Honestly, his luck had been fowl recently; he had hoped to sort everything out with Evie before Blake had found her, but when he heard the boy cussing and shouting as he stomped into the apartment, he figured that he had run out of time.
The brunette stomped into the lounge and flopped onto the sofa, letting his face fall into his hands as a groan fell from his lips. "I guess you've seen Evie, then"

"You knew she was here?!" Blake shouted, glaring up at George who held up his hands in surrender.

"Well yeah. You didn't think she'd stay in America, did you? Evie's so predictable, even after all this time. There's no point in being in America and she loves England, why shouldn't she come back?" George questioned the brunette, who frowned in an angry way.