Salty.

I'm crying and eating Ben and Jerry's Half Baked, perfect Evie mood to write, let's go.

~

Lara was bored. George had gone out with Reece, Melanie went to attend a lecture, Blake was out food shopping, Rocha wasn't even considered an option and Elisha was sitting on the sofa, watching some boring soppy romance film which Lara couldn't care less about. Honestly, things were never really 'fun' nowadays. Sure, Lara liked her life and she was glad that she wasn't stuck in a boring office job but really, there was just nothing to do. Since they came back from tour, all she'd really done is sit on her ass and dream up different wedding dresses she would wear if George finally got around to asking her the big question. She figured it was because Evie wasn't there. Of course, she hated Evie and liked it when the girl was nowhere near her band but honestly, it was just so much fun to ruin Evie's life. Evie's parents had done a fine job of that, however, and now Lara didn't even know where the blonde girl was - how was she supposed to ruin a girl who had seemingly disappeared off of the face of the earth?
"You know, Blake and I saw Evie"
Or seemingly not. Lara smirked and turned towards Elisha, the blonde's eyes still stuck on the TV. "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, she was in the park when Blake and I went for a walk" Elisha informed, sounding as if she wasn't really paying much attention to the conversation. "She was there with her new fiancé"

"What?!" Lara gasped, her eyes widening. Elisha sighed and paused the film, turning to Lara with a bored look.

"Yeah, Alan or something"

"Why didn't you tell me this?!" Lara questioned, raising her eyebrows at the blonde who shrugged, obviously not thrilled with the topic of conversation.

"Didn't realise you were so interested"

"Oh but I am!" The brunette contradicted, earning a confused frown from Elisha. "Think about it - she spends four years hanging around this rich businessman in America, and then suddenly the moment she comes back to England and Blake shows up, she just happens to be engaged. Hah, what a bitch. She can't hide shit from me."

"What the hell are you going on about?" Elisha sighed, turning away from the brunette. Honestly, she was done listening to Lara's constant commentating about her hate for Evie. The other blonde wasn't in their lives anymore, well not Lara's at least, so why was Lara still interested in her?
"Isn't it obvious?! She isn't engaged to this new guy! She obviously just panicked when she saw you and Blake, then made up a guy!"

"Well that's a nice theory but I met the guy, Lara" Elisha rolled her eyes at the brunette, who shook her head.

"But you didn't see a ring, did you? They're not together, I bet anything that they're not together. I bet George that they're not together" Lara declared, however Elisha wasn't convinced. "Just trust me. I can help prove it"

"How?" Elisha questioned, not wanting to admit that she was quite interested in the idea.

"Invite Evie to dinner with Blake, make sure she brings Brian or whatever his name is. Then, when you see them come in the restaurant, ask Blake something like 'are you sure you aren't still in love with her?' and then he'll hopefully start slating her, just when she reaches the table. It'll work a charm, I promise" Lara reassured the blonde, who frowned, temptation tugging at her mind but her morals screaming that it was too far. "I'll leave that idea with you. Have fun at your dinner" Lara got up from the sofa and walked to her room, smirking as she did. She loved ruining Evie's life.

"You want us to come on date night?" Evie sounded confused down the other end of the line.