XO

"Patrick, baby, you wanna go to school or stay home?" Pete asked, waking me up.

"You. I don't wanna stay alone." I said.

"Okay." He pecked my lips and I smiled. "My baby." He said and I kissed him. "You gotta get ready."

"I know." I usaid. "I'm going in sweatpants."

"You'll look sexy in everything."

"Wear them with me?" I asked.

"Sure. Shower with me?" He asked. I grabbed his hand and got up.

I dragged him to the bathroom and turned the water on. I slipped out of my boxers and stepped into the hot water. He took his off and got in. He wrapped his arms around my waist and got in the water.

"We don't have time so don't try anything." I said. He groaned.

"I wish we did." He said. He kissed my cheek and I grabbed my shampoo. I put it in my hair and he took it. "I think this is the only time I won't see you without a hat on."

"I'm still fedorable." I said and laughed. He laughed and I washed it out.

"Are you sure you wanna go?"

"Yeah. I'll be fine." I said. "As long as I have you."

"Okay." He said. I conditioned my hair and so did he. He got out and I shaved. I got out and went to our room. I slipped boxers on and dropped the towel. "Um, Patrick?" He said.

"What?" I asked. He pointed to my leg. I sat on the bed and cleaned the blood. "Happens all the time." I said.

"Okay. Just making sure you didn't, you know."

"You can say it. It doesn't bother me." I said.

He smiled an pecked my lips. "I'm glad." He said.

I pulled my grey sweatpants on and a grey Linkin Park shirt. I grabbed my grey fedora and styled my hair. Pete wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. I kissed back and he pulled me closer.

"Pete?"

"Yeah?"

"We need to go." I said. He handed me a PopTart and my phone. "Thanks." He flashed me his million dollar smile and I grabbed my bag.

We went out and downstairs. About five minutes in I saw Joe and Andy. Pete pulled over and honked. They smiled and got in.

"Hey, thanks."

"Hey." I said.

"Hi." Pete said and started driving again. They greeted him and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I cuddled into him and we continued talking until we got there, eating my PopTarts and feeding Pete.

We got out and walked to our lockers. They left and I pulled Pete to me. "What's wrong? You've barley said a word all morning. You're worrying me." I said.

"I'm just scared that if I leave you alone for more than a minute, you'll be hurt." He said.

"Babe, I'll be fine. Don't worry about me. Okay?" I asked. He nodded and pecked my lips.

"Hey, love birds." Oliver said.

"Hey." We said.

"It's done." Josh said.

"What's done?" I asked.

"Nothing. Just a little...revenge." Oliver said.

"You didn't beat him up did you?"

"Yeah." They said and shrugged.

"That usually makes it worse." I said.

"Baby, you'll be fine. I'm not leaving you alone." Pete said. "Patrick, baby, I'll keep you safe. Even if it cost my life."