Calm Before The Storm

I opened my eyes and saw darkness. I sat up and hissed in pain. Last night came back to me and I smiled. It was worth the pain.

"Go back to sleep, PattyCakes." Pete mumbled beside me.

I laid down again and he pulled the blanket higher up. We resumed our positions from earlier that night and I pulled my sleeves down. He stroked my hair and I closed my eyes. His breathing evened out and the hair stroking stopped.

I waited probably an hour and didn't fall asleep. I sighed and got up. I started cleaning and doing laundry. "Patrick, why are you cleaning at six am?"

I turned around and saw Pete standing there. "I can't sleep. Go back to bed."

"Can't sleep without you, love."

"Just try." I said. I kissed his forehead and smiled. He took my hand and dragged me to bed. He fell down, pulling me with him.

"Try with me." He connected out lips.

"How about I try something else with you?" I asked between kisses.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah." I mummbled as I kissed him again. He flipped us and started grinding on me. "That's not what I had in mind." I said and flipped us.

I started kissing down his stomach, leaving marks and making him moan. I nibbled on his hips and pulled his boxers off. I kissed his tip and smiled. I took all of him in my mouth and he moaned. He tangled his fingers in my hair and pushed down. I deep throated him, moaning everytime he hit the back of my throat. I gave him an innocent look and he shot into my mouth, moaning my name and pulling my hair. I pulled off and he smiled. I kissed his tip and pulled his boxers back up. I laid beside him and he cuddled into me.

I rubbed his back. "Thank you." He murmered before he fell into sleep. I checked the time. 6:56. I stayed with Pete for another couple hours. I got up, showered and told him I was going to Starbucks.

I decided to walk instead of take his car, which he said I could use. I started walking and reached Starbucks. Before I could open the door, someone pulled me into the alley. Why are there so many alleys in Chicago? I looked up and saw Brent Rambler.

"Where's your boy? Huh? Where's the little punk?" He asked.

"He's at home." I said.

"You show know not to go out alone. You did get raped. Now you're gonna get beat. Your boy isn't here to protect you."

"Please don't." I said. He looked away and I clicked Pete's number on my phone, callin him.

"Too late. Why are you at Starbucks anyways you faggot?"

"Please don't." He punched me in my jaw. Good thing it was only a five minute drive. Traffic wasn't bad.

"Hey asshole. What are you doing to my boyfriend?!" I heard Pete yell.

"I knew your fag boyfriend would save you. You fucking called him didn't you?"

I just snapped. I punched him in the jaw, making him fall. I straddled his waist, not in the good way, and punched him in the face repeatedly. I fount up, spat on him, and kicked him in his side. I saw a shocked Pete standing there.

"Cmon. I want some fucking coffee." I said.

"Patrick..."

"What?" I snapped. "Sorry. I'm just not in the mood for questions." He took my hand and kissed my cheek. I smiled and we walked into Starbucks.

"I understand." He said.

I smiled and walked to the counter. "One iced mocha." I said.

"Carmel frappe." Pete said. She rang us up and I paid, ignoring Pete.