The Kids Aren't Alright

Patrick 5months after tour. February 9th Friday 9:57 pm. I actually have a plan this chappy. There's a little phan action.

I groaned as my phone started to ring. "Just ignore it." Pete said.

"It might be important." I argued. He groaned and laid down. We were in an intense make out session that would've led to other things.

Hello? Is this Patrick Stump?" The voice asked.

"Yeah. Who's this?"

"It's Minnesota Hospital. Your Grandmother has just been admitted. She had a minor heart attack(is there such a thing?)."

"Oh god." I whispered. A couple tears slid down my face. Pete was in his own little word. "I'll get the next flight there."

"Okay." She said and hung up. I jumped up and shoved some clothes and stuff in a bag. I put my laptop in there.

"Patrick, what's wrong? Why are you packing?"

"My grandmum is in the hospital. I'm going to Minnesota."

"Patrick, baby, oh my gosh." He whispered.

"I'll call you everyday, okay?" I asked.

"Why can't I come with?" He asked.

"Pete, please. My grandmum doesn't know what happened. I was supper close to her, then I drifted away. I just want to tell her. Please, Pete. Stay here."

"Whatever." He grumbled and played on his phone.

"Why are you acting like this?" I asked.

"Because this could be an excuse for you to go fuck your other boyfriend." He growled.

"Just remember how you cheated on me twice. I wouldn't do that to you. Go ahead and fuck whatever girls you want. Just remember me as I was not as I am. Because if I come back and you have fucked people, we're done. For good. There will not be me taking you back."

"We can always get a new singer or bassist Patrick." He retorted.

"Really Pete?" I asked, tears threatening to spill.

"Yeah. Really. Last week you were checking guys out."

"I have been nothing but faithful in this relationship. I was joking anyways. The only guy that I think is hot is you. The only one I love is you. Pete, you know you mean a lot to me. I love you and you're accusing me of cheating?" I ranted as I looked for a plane. The only one is tomorrow.

"Patrick you can't just tell me that guys are hot and then say you were joking. I take what you say seriously. We were supposed to be on a nice little date yesterday." He pointed out.

"So you just ignored everything else I said. Whatever Pete. Just don't anymore." I said and turned the computer off. I stripped to my boxers.

I climbed in bed and he tried to hold me. I pushed his arms off and he sighed. He pushed me on my back and moved some hair from my face. He propped himself on up on his elbow and carresed my face. I couldn't help but look at him as he spoke.

"Patrick please. I fucked up. I love you so much. I didn't mean to get mad. I didn't mean to accuse you of cheating. I know you wouldn't. You're to sweet and perfect. Please forgive me." He whispered. He kissed my forehead and I felt all my anger and frustration leave.

"I love you, too, Pete." I said and hugged him. He kissed my head and smiled into my neck.

"Thank you." He whispered.

We fell asleep, but I could barely sleep. I sat up and hugged my legs to my chest. My legs were at a 90 degree angle(this has a point). It was already two am.