Bulletproof Love

It's late. Sorry. School is a bitch.

Two months later

I looked at my arm, now cast free. We have been practicing a lot and are almost done with our first album. Pete has been the best boyfriend ever. Hes taken care of me and helped me.

"What are you thinking about, baby doll?" Pete asked. I snapped my head up and looked at him.

"Nothing." I replied. He smiled. "Well, more about the last two months. How sweet you've been to me. How we're almost done with the album."

"Well, I love you so I'm going to be sweet to you." He said.

"I love you, too." I said.

"I'm gonna go to the skate park, hang with the guys. You wanna come?" He asked.

"No. Go have fun." I answered. He pecked my lips and grabbed his board. He walked out and left.

He's been hanging with the guys lately. I don't mind. It's good that he hangs with his friends. I got up and went to the basement. I shut the door and locked it. I went to the piano and started playing. It's been a while, two months, since I've played. I played What A Catch Donnie and Save Rock And Roll. I switched to my guitar and practiced for a while. I soon heard the door open and shut. I looked up and saw Pete.

"Hey, Petey." I greeted.

"Hey, PattyCakes." He responded and cane over. He kissed my cheek and put his hands on my hip.

We hadn't had sex in weeks, so I think he was a little frisky. "How was the skate park?" I asked.

"It was good. I missed you. I wish you would've come with me."

"Maybe next time." I said. "I missed you too, though."

"What did you do while I was gone?"

"Practiced a little. Just to get the feeling of playing back." I answered.

"That sounds fun."

"It was." He answered and put his head in my neck. His stubble tickled my neck and me pecked my neck.

"That tickles." I said. He chuckled and rubbed my sides.

"I love you so much Patrick. No one is taking you from me." He said.

"I love you, too."

"Come sit with me. I need to tell you something." He ordered. I put my guitar on the wall and sat.

He laid down and put his head on my lap. I started playing with his hair and he smiled. "So, what happened?"

"Someone kissed me today." He stated. My hand stopped and I looked at him. "I pushed her away. Don't worry. I yelled at her, telling her I had the most perfect boyfriend ever. I told her that I'm not ruining my relationship."

"I'm glad you did." I said and leaned down. I kissed him and he smiled, kissing me back. "I'm not the most perfect boyfriend either. You are."

"I've shot you. I've cheated on you, because I'm an ass and an idiot. I don't take you out a lot." He listed.

"Shut the hell up. That was two and three months ago. I could care less if we go out a lot. As long as I'm with you." I interrupted.

He leaned up and kissed me gently. I kissed back and could tell this kiss wasn't leading to anything. Maybe he wasn't too frisky today. We've had our moments, but his sister or mom walked in on us.

"I'm surprised you are being the horny little shit you always are." I commented as we broke apart.

"Only because I feel like you want to just chill for a bit." He replied.