ish

Three months later. Sorry for all the time skips recently

I sat up in bed and sighed. It was 12 am. Pete had fallen asleep an hour ago, but I cant. He keeps asking and hinting at kids. I grabbed my laptop and logged onto the local orphanages website. He said something about a boy. Not a child, over twelve or thirteen.

I scrolled through the boys and found a kid. Kyle David Hall. "Patrick, what the hell are you doing?" A sleepy Pete said from beside me. I quickly shut my laptop.

"Looking at gay porn." I answered seriously.

"You have some right here. You're personal porn star." He retorted. I giggled and laid down.

"Im kidding. I wouldve had those boxers off if I needed a little something."

"I know." He mumbled and put his arms around me.

"Im taking you somewhere tomorrow." I added. He smiled and kissed my head. I laid my head on his chest.

"Really now?" He asked.

"Really." I replied, placing butterfly kisses on his toned chest.

"Sleep, then."

"If you wake before me, dont touch my laptop. Its a secret where Im taking you." I said before I fell asleep.

I woke up ten and was ready by eleven, even ate breakfast. I grabbed my keys and called Pete from the door. He came in, trying to put his shoes on while walking. I walked over and put his shoes on. He kissed me quickly and I smiled.

I drove to the place, Shady Glade Orphanage. Pete kissed me when I parked and fangirled. I laughed and got out. I went to his side, opening his door. "Such a gentleman." I opened my mouth. "Dont quote the song."

"Damn you Pete. You never said I couldnt sing it." I started singing Grand Theft Autumn. He laughed and I took his hand.

I stopped singing when we got close to the door and opened it for him. He walked in and I followed. We saw a hallway with lots of rooms down it. Some kids were playing video games on the tv, mostly boys but a few girls.

"Hey guys. Here to see Mrs. Helen?" One girl asked, coming up to us.

"Whoevers in charge." I answered.

"Okay. Follow me. Im Jamie by the way. I know who you are. Biggest band in Chicago." She smiled and started walking. We entered a rather large office. "Mrs. Helen, these men are here to see you."

"Thank you, Jamie. Im Mrs Helen. Please take a seat." We shook hands and sat. "How can I help you?"

"We want to adopt." I answered.

"Okay. Did you look on our website or have a gender or age range in mind?" She asked.

"Kyle David Hall. Trust me, Pete." I answered.

"Hes been here for six years. Hes thirteen. Loves to listen to music. Isnt really social. His best friend Johnnie Guilbert was adopted last week by another couple. (See where im going with this?) Hes afraid of storms, only with thunder and lighting.  Hes in room 203. Down this hall on the left. If you want to talk with him, of course." She smiled.

"We would love too. We'll be back soon." I replied, taking the information in as she spoke. We went to his room. I heard All Time Low playing and knocked.

"Maybe its not my weekend, but its gonna be my year!" He sang. "Come in!" He yelled and turned the music down. We walked in and he smiled. "Im Kyle. Thats Johnnie. His parents let him visit." (Kyle is on the left, Johnnie is on the right.)