Gun.

"Pete, wake up." I said, shaking my boyfriend. "You're sister is here."

"Let her in. I'll get up, soon." He mumbled, sleepily.

"Okay. I'll see you soon. I love you." I said and kissed his hair.

"Love you, too." He mumbled and pecked my lips. I went downstairs and opened the door.

"Hey." She said. "Who are you?"

"I'm Patrick, Pete's boyfriend." I introduced.

"He was telling me about you. I'm Taylour."

"Nice to meet you."

She had bright blue scene hair and big hazel eyes. She is kinda short and really pale. She was wearing a Fall Out Boy shirt and black skinny jeans.

"Nice shirt." I said.

"Thanks. I love their music. Heard them on the radio. I can't wait for an album. Where's Pete?"

"He's still asleep, upstairs."

"Little shit is always sleeping." She murmered.

"You can go upstairs." She started up the stairs and to our room.

"Get up you shit." She said and wacked him with a pillow.

"Stop calling me a little shit Patrick." He mumbled.

"It's not Patrick. It's you're sister. Get up before I shove you off the bed." She commanded. He groaned and sat up. He ran a hand through his hair and stood up.

"Nice to see you." He said and hugged her.

"You, too, Pete." She said, hugging back.

"Get that shirt off. Don't wear that in this house." He commanded as he pulled back.

"Patrick likes it. Do you not like them?"

"I'm in the band. Patrick's the singer ans guitarist. I'm the bassist. Two of our friends are the other half. Andy and Joe." He explained. I smiled and he came over to me. "This is my boyfriend. You will not steal him. You will not check him out. You will not try to make him yours."

"I already checked him out. I might steal him. I might make him mine."

"I don't swing that way. I love Pete and I'm not leaving him." I said. He kissed my cheek and I intertwined our fingers.

"Damn. Why does Pete get all the hot guys?"

"I've been with one other guy and he hit me. I would never let anyone do that to you." Pete said.

"Awe. It's so cute how you're protective." I complimented.

"I'm more protective over you. You would be suprised." Pete admitted. "Anyone even tries to touch you, I would fuck them up."

"Even me?"

"Maybe. Depends on what degree. You can hug him, but don't kiss his cheek. Don't stare at his ass, either." He instructed.

"It's not like I'm going to leave you, Peter Panda. Girls aren't my thing."

"He shaves his legs." Taylour pointed out.

"Yup. I do." I said. Pete smiled and rubbed my thigh. "Clean shaved. No stuble. Unlike Pete who really needs to shave his face. You're stubble is sexy, but its too long."

"Do it for me." He whined. "It's too early."

I went to the bathroom and grabbed a razor, a wet cloth, and shaving cream. "Sit down." I instructed. I sat and wet his face.