I'm Like A Lawyer

YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW ME TO SEE THE LAST CHAPTER. GUYS THERE WAS AN AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER BEFORE IT. ITS CALLED XO.
Xxxxxx

Xxxxxxxx

I woke up and saw sheets instead of Pete. "Pete?" I said. Nothing.

'He left. I'm so disgusting. He fucking left me. I don't blame him. I'm an ugly, fat, pity case. He probably only dated me out of pity.'

"Snap out of it." Pete said. He shook me. I blinked and he smiled sadly. "None of that's true. You're perfect. You're not a pity case. You aren't disgusting. I'm not dating you out of pity. I'm never leaving you." He said.

I nodded and kissed him. I still felt shitty, but I'll deal. He massaged my shoulders and sat beside me. "Where'd you go?"

"To the bathroom." He said. I nodded and smiled. He pulled me to him and I cuddled into him. "I love you Patrick. Please forgive me."

"I love you, too. I don't have anything I need to forgive you for. That didn't make sense. I don't need to forgive you for anything." I said.

"The call." He said. I shook my head.

"You helped me last night and this morning. I would probably be cutting or dead right now. It hurts to say that, but its true. Ill never be able to thank you enough." I spoke softly.

"It's fine. I'll make sure you're okay. I just want you to tell me what you're feeling. I don't want you to keep it bottled up. I understand you're sad and you never wanted that to happen, but it did. I know you don't want to cry in front of me because you don't want to feel like a pussy. I would never judge you. I want you to show your emotions. I saw through all your fake smiles. They're real now. I don't know what happened, but you're happy. That's all I care about." He spoke while messing with my hands.

"I just do it when I'm alone because my father always said crying was for girls. He hit me if I cried. He said I was a sissy and needed to man up. I'm used to not crying or holding it back. I'll try Pete. For you. You know what made me happier? You. You make me so happy. I just never wanna leave your side becaude I'm not as happy when I don't have you. I'm so clingy." I said and buried my face into my hands.

"No you're not. Just let your emotions out. Punch a wall. Cry into my shoulder. Write how you feel." He said.

I looked at him and broke down. I cuddled into him and started crying. He pulled me onto his lap and rocked me. He craddled me in his arms and I cried into his shirt. He messed with my hair kissed my head. I cried until I ran out of tears. I satup and looked at him. He wiped my eyes and nose with some tissues. He kissed my forehead.

"Feel better?"

"Yeah actually. I do. Thanks Pete. I don't have a clue what I would do without you. Your shirt is kinda wet too." He shrugged and I kissed his nose.

"I don't care." He said. He ran a hand through my hair and pecked my lips. "Love you."

"Love you, too. We get to go meet those people tomorrow!" I exclaimed.

"I know!"

I got off his lap and sat on the bed. He frowned and took his shirt off. He slid beside me and I cuddled into him. "Thank you." I said barley above a whisper.

"For what?"

"Staying." I said.

"Why would I leave you when you need someone, like me, right now?" He asked. I shrugged and he got up. I pouted and he held his finger up. He went over to his bag.

He opened it and pulled the necklace he got me out. I kinda ripped it off when I was walking down his stairs. He sat behind me and put it back on. I touched it and smiled instantly. He wrapped his arms around me.