Thks Fr Th Mmrs

Patrick's POV

'I want you.' I blinked a couple times.

"I gotta go." I said. "Bye." I ran off to the direction of Pete's house.

I reached his place fifteen minutes later and knocked on his door. He opened it and pulled me in. He pulled me upstairs and into his room. "Hey." He whispered.

"Hey." I said. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Thanks for coming." He said and connected our lips. I tangled my fingers in his hair and kissed back. He guided us to the bed and we fell on it.

I kicked my shoes off, never breaking the kiss, and let my hands roam his body. I slipped my hands under his shirt and pulled it off. He flipped us, his dominance taking over, and started unbuttoning my jacket. We pulled back for air and I got a good look at his stomach. I ran my hands up and down his stomach. He smiled at me and continued to struggle with my clothes. I chuckled and pulled my jacket over my head. He pulled my shirt off and kissed me again.

I'm super self conscious right now, but who cares. At least I wasn't like I was a few years ago. "Don't be scared Patrick. You're beautiful." He whispered in my ear. I smiled and kissed him.

He started undoing my belt and soon had my pants somewhere on his floor. I started doing the same to him, not taking as long because he was in basketball shorts. The only thing between us were these stupid things called boxers, which were quickly discarded. He reached over and grabbed the lube. I kissed his shoulder and left a mark. He could cover it, he'll be fine. I took it from him and put some on my hand. I rubbed it all over his hard cock and he smiled. He pushed in and I moaned in pleasure.

He pulled out and slammed into me, repeating the process. I flipped us and started riding him. "Fuck Patrick." He moaned and threw his head back. I started sucking on his neck, finding his soft spot quickly. He moaned and put his hands on my ass. "I'm gonna cum." He moaned.

I picked up my pace and he flipped us. He rammed into me a couple times and he came inside of me. "Patrick!" he moaned loudly.

"Pete!" I yelled and came without help. He pulled out after riding out our highs and cleaned up. He tossed me my boxers and I pulled them on.

He climbed into bed and put his arm around me. I turned in his arms and cuddled into his chest. He kissed my head and smiled. I looked up at him and smiled. He ran his hand through my hair and rubbed my back.

"For a virgin, you're pretty good."

"I'm not a virgin."

"You were drunk." He said. "Doesn't count. In my book."

"Well, I don't remember. You virginity stealer." I said. I poked his chest and he laughed.

"Whatever." He said and rolled his eyes. "I never really sent that video."

"Who did?"

"I sent it to Andy and Joe." He said. "I deleted it though."

"Good." I trailed my fingers over his arm lightly. He frowned a little. "What?"

"I might have to be a little...tough...on you tomorrow." He said.

"I know." I said. "I don't care."

"I'm sorry in advanced though." He said and pecked my lips.

"It's okay." I said. "Promise." I said.

"I'm gonna feel so bad tomorrow."

"Don't." I said.

"I will. I'm gonna feel bad no matter what."