The Meet

Lucas pov

"One more day baby!" Riley bursted in my window. I threw a pillow at her it was 12 at noon
"Actully a couple of hours"
"Get out" i goaned
"Riley is staying here till you get up"
"Why are you talking like that?" Riley jumped on my bed. And pushed me off.
"Riley is to excited" she laughed.
"So I'm driving"
"Yes. We are all waiting."
"Alll?"
"Farkle, Smackle, Zay?"
"Right"
"So are you going to wait in the car?" Riley put her hands on my shoulder.
"Yes and I'll get something to eat. Till you guys get out."
"Great lets go!"
I was driving, Zay was in the passenger, and the rest where in the back. It was a smooth ride but we almost crashed by this dark car. Idiots...

The 4 of them went in 2 hours ago and I'm hella bored. So i need to do something. People are leaving so the concert thingy so maybe there leaving. I got out of my car and the same black car almost ran me over so i follow them walking which was the back of the stadium. The car stopped and a girl came out the stadium. "HEY" i said in a strong voice. The short blonde turned around and it was... Maya?

"Hi?" Maya said turning around. "Your Maya Hart?" Lucas said lowering his voice. "I don't mean to be rude but i kinda need to leave. What do you need?" Maya smiled as light shined her face. "No I'm actully not that big of a fan." Lucas said with a simple smile. "Do I Even know You?" Maya said kinda distracted. Maya quickly took her coat off. "Fuck. Paparazzi. They can't see you. Umm sorry." Maya said fast as the paparazzi came closer. Maya put her coat on top of Lucas's head. And they both got on the dark car. "WHAT ARE DOING?" Lucas said with Maya's coat still on his head. "Look I'm sorry but if they where to see you. They would bother you. You should be thanking me." Maya said frustrated. "Keep it on" Maya said as she saw Lucas almost take it off. The car was small and there was a lot of flashing. "Get down" Maya said as she she put Lucas head on her lap. She smelled good. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck."

Lucas pov
Maya repeated i couldn't see with my head on her lap a coat on my head and it was really dark. I just heard Maya on the phone i felt werid because shes famous don't like her but she's famous.
"Maya?" i kept repeating until she finally answered. "What?!" Maya said annoyed. "When can i leave?"  Maya uncovered me so only i can see her and she could see me. She was still on the phone but she was looking at me i looked at her too. She had beautiful blue eyes and we looked at each other for a long time. She looked up and cameras were still flashing. Then she passed me my phone.