Okay

Riley's pov

I walked in the class i saw everyone about to leave so i sat next to Farkle.
"Hey" I kissed Farkle one the cheek.
Farkle grabbed my face and kissed me on the lips causeing Smackle too look away. Right i forgot they where here to.
"Hi" Zay finally said breaking the awkward silence. Everbody was about to leave.
"I'm going to fix the art room" Lucas got up.
"I'll go with you" I got up.
Farkle looked at me.
"I'll catch you later i guess?" Farkle said confused.
"Yeah I'll see you at your house" I kissed Farkle.

*At The Art Room
"Okay Lucas can we just talk as friends?" I looked Lucas.
"Sure?" He said softly.
We sat on a little stole as Lucas started drawing
"Okay You cheated on me?" i sighed.
"I thought you were my friend." Lucas rolled his eyes chuckling
"Listen! You hurt me. In the worst way possible. But i got to meet Maya and i am so grateful for that. But it still doesn't change the fact what you did. Now you love this girl and I'm not talking about Smackle. You love Maya. And you'll never admit that but it's true. I mean you guys where together for 5 months." I took a breather.
"How do you know? Huh other than she saying this. Actions speak louder than word Riley!" Lucas looked down.
"Yes they do! You where suppose to be with her for 28 days and she kept you for months because she liked you even though it would hurt her career. And actions?!? Trust me if i juged you on actions i wouldn't even be taking to you?" I almost yelled.
"Well to late for that. Riley I'm married and I'm happy..." Lucas slugged.
"Yeah well why haven't you told your parents your married? Your 20 years old and still acting childish? " I sat up straight.
"Riley your the first girl i ever loved and at some point you loved me. But i guess we go sick of each other and when I'm with Maya i don't i just want to hold her and never let go. But she hid my child wanted Josh, and then me not seeing my child. I'm not the bad guy Riley... And you'll see in court." Lucas got up and left.

I got out my phone when Lucas closed the door.
"Did you get that Peaches?"
"Yeah Riles i heard everything *sighed"