Lie

Things always came apart...
But some how it all fit. So i thought.

"Riley!" Maya said as she quickly pretending to pick up the stuff from the floor.

Riley wasn't dumb she always walked in on her and Josh all the time
"Maya..." Riley said with a calm voice.

Maya was on the rug. She landed there when Lucas got up scared. What she didn't see is Josh behind Riley. He slowly moved her aside when he saw Maya he glanced at Lucas then back to all the stuff on the floor.
"Are you fucking kidding?" Josh chuckled with a wisper. He walked away hearing a big bang as you could clearly hear he threw something.
They all flinched at the big noise.
Maya let her shoulders go. And put the stuff she was holding down. Lucas helped her up.
"Lucas i think you should go... Btw your pants are unzipped and unbutton" Riley pointed out.
Maya just moved her hair to the side.
"I think that's a good idea. Sorry" Maya added.

Lucas fixed his pants and left without a word. You could hear him slam the door.
"Ugh" Maya was walking to go after Lucas but was stopped by Riley.

"No." Riley put her hand out.
"You do not get to go after him. After the hell he put you through no." Riley sat down leaving Maya still on the door.

"Do you know what happened today literally as we speak? Josh your boyfriend for years now. The guy who took in a child not even his. The guy who at first got so much backlash by your fans. The one who gave up the good life for you? Walked on you cheating Maya." Riley crossed her legs.
"Yes Riley i know i messed up badly. But don't do this to me. Okay i never asked him to do any of this. It was his choice. So i will not feel bad for something i wanted to do. Plus we didn't even have sex." Maya looked at Riley.
"Are you kidding me? Wow and after.. After.." Riley stopped herself.
"After what?" Maya turned around so she could completely face Riley.
"After everything I've done for you this is how you leave my uncle?" Riley kept looking at her nails.
"Omg Riley I'm so sorry that literally went over my head ok" Maya realizing Josh and Riley are actually family.
"Like always, look I know you don't like my uncle but why on earth would you let him think you did. Why would you stroll him around for so long? Because Lucas left you. Trust me it won't be the last. I know from experience" Riley got up.
"Riley please. I'm sorry I didn't do anything. Sure I kissed him and it was leading up to but I don't regret I'm sorry" Maya got up to be in front of Riley.
"You shouldn't be apologizing to me. You want to know how my day went Maya. Today I found out Farkle was cheating on me. Today Lucas kissed me as I left that place. Today I had to sit and listen to Josh talk about how he was going to purpose today. But do you ever bother asking. No....." Riley left
And that's when Maya felt it a slap not physical but she felt how selfish she was being.
Maya thought Farkle cheating on Riley never would hurt her.
Josh purposing he would never tell Riley she can't keep anything.
Lucas kissing Riley. Minutes before they where just about to have sex.
One of these couldn't be true but which one????

So Riley lied but which one is the lie lol. I wanted to play a game because I'm not as active as much so... if you are the first one to guess the lie I'll tell you 3 amazing spoilers if you want so umm yeah good luck!!