Years

Maya's Pov

Let me tell you what has happened.
1 and a half years has passed. Its officially October 23, 2016. 9:50.
So let me tell you what you missed.

Smackle has been hooking up with Lucas here and there. She's a cheerleader and a genius all at once. I'm proud of her even though i only meet her twice. But i feel like i know her as Riley has told me.

Zay is always with Smackle's friends. Smackle helps Zay a lot when it comes to girls. They are best friends. Zay still second to Lucas as Riley described.

Farkle well he is still madly in love with Riley. Farkle and Riley are going strong. Farkle finally said the L word to Riley. And she said it back. They are happier than ever.

Riley and me are really close now. We video chat everyday. Talk a lot. And basically talk about how Riley's life is. Every chance i get i vist her. She told me Lucas still ask about me but i try not to care. Riley said everybody still hangs out with each other. Sure it gets awkward sometimes but they are getting over that.

Me, Maya I'm 19. I have a boyfriend. Josh he is actually Riley's uncle. She introduced us. I like him. Me I'm still at top of my fame. And Lucas i can't ever forget about him. I thank him.

Me I'm not pregnant....
At least it is what everybody thinks
It's what i made everybody believe Except Riley, and Kas they know everything about my boy.

Two updates yay. Anyway next chapter will be more long and explain mor things. I don't know when i will update but comment when it's been to long. I'd love to thank Ana because she's my hook.
She gives me ideas and cliffhangers