Court

Rileys pov
"Maya please explain this"

"I hid Lucas because i didn't want people to bother him like they are doing now. When i got pregnant he didn't want anything to do with me. I wasn't so big on Ocean because i didn't want my child growing up like this." I kept looking at Maya as Lucas said "You went to far" softly.

Lucas got up "Why didn't you tell me about Ocean"
"At some level i didn't want you to neglect him. Guess i was wrong. So yes i admit to that mistake."

Lucas got up like he was about to yell something but he got cut of

"Break"! The judge rolled her eyes.

Maya turned around as i got closer to her. I saw everyone leave it was only me, her and Maya's lawyers

"News reporters and a shit load of fans are out there." i said

"Ugh this is just a big mess Riley. How do i get out of this?"

"Tell them."

"About what?"

"Aqua" i grabbed her hands
"Just tell them about her"

"No! I would never do that Riley."
Farkle looked confused.

"I'll go check on Lucas" i said as Farkle stayed with Maya.

I went to smackle and Lucas as they where both on the stairs.

"You guys okay?" i said walking towards them.

"Why do you care?"

"Smackle can i talk to Lucas for a bit"

"Sure" Smackle left wiping a tear of her cheek.

"She wants a divorce. She cheated on me Riley. Smackle cheated on me. We live in a hell whole. We are just in our 20s i rushed everything and now I'm going to lose everything."

"Why are you telling me this Lucas?" i moved closer

"Because no matter whats going on we will always talk." Lucas looks up.

Smackle comes back.
"Hurry love there starting again."

I speed walked as fast as i could. Lucas was living in a lie just so he can hurt Maya. What about Ocean?

When i got there everybody was seated as i interrupted everything. Properly shouldn't have went to the bathroom. But i had to find the picture. I always have it in my purse.
When i sat down they where ready for other people to tell the truth thing. Honestly i don't even know how this court thing works. All i know it's been months and nothing. I called Maya as she was infront of me. "Maya" i whispered.

"What" she turned around still looking at the judge as she talked to Farkle.
"I need to go up" i said without moving my lips.
"You already went" she rolled her eyes.
"Lucas told me everything" i looked at her as she turned around.
Maya pulled on the lawyers arm.
"Get her up!" Maya said looking deep into the guys eyes. As he nodded i was next.

I don't remember all the processing but i got up as my heart was bumping so fast i felt sweat.
"Maya is the best choice for Ocean" i blurted out.
The judge looked at me "Is that so? Why Ms. Matthews?"
"Because she cares for him more then she's ever cared for a concert."
"I was there when she gave birth to Ocean. Well..." i looked at Maya as she stopped playing her thumbs she slowly looked up."I was there when she.." my hands were sweating as i saw Maya look at me shaking her head slowly and claiming. "gave birth to-" I saw Mayas eyes tearing up i know i should've stopped but it was to late. "Both of them actually" i finally felt my chest relieve.
Lucas's eyes widen. So did everybody else's.
"Riley!" Maya yelled.
The judge interrupted her. "Go on"
"I was there when she gave birth to her twins. And i saw them grow up. You cannot take another child from her" I saw as Lucas's looked at Maya with such hurt tears runing down his jaw. I got up as everybody saw me. I walked straight out.

When i finally made it out i just started walking i don't know where i was going. But all i saw was a black car as it screeched. I saw everything so slow as i was still in shock that i told Mayas secret.
I saw the blonde beauty with her hair moving up and side to side as she walked towards me. I couldn't tell her emotions. All i know is that it was raining and cold and she didn't have a jacket, shivering. I saw her bright red dress in front of me. I looked into her bright blue eyes. This day was so gloomy, she was so bright liberally the only thing glowing. She slapped me right across the face...