Fakers

Maya's pov

"Ugh I hate going to airports" I looked at Lucas walking to the car. We haven't talked since we..... Yeah
"So what about me?" Lucas covered his face more as people walked by.
"Your still a problem... Sadly" I laughed.
"Hey Maya are-" I cut off Lucas because he said my name in public.
"My names Sabrina in public" I yelled whispered.
"Maya is your stage name?"
"Yeah and my real name but some fans know me as Maya, only Maya"
"My girlfriend knows your name" Girlfriend? Lucas just brought up his girlfriend which I completely forgot about.
"Riley, right?" I stuttered a little
"Yeah that's her so how did you guys meet." Lucas said smiling ugh why? Did she have to bring her up.
"She was nice kinda rude but nice she was with a two girls" I said remembering her. She spit evertime she said Maya.
"Wait how did she look?" Lucas stopped.
"Brunette with blond tips?" i said.
"That's not my girlfriend" He said confused.
"There was a bunch of Rileys. I don't know?"
Lucas laughed "It's fine i understand. So your going to film something on the roof?" we made a conor were i was filming and there where some fans. "That is the plan?" i yelled over the crowd yelling. Lucas grabbed my hand as he covered his face. And lead the way. We went to the roof.
"There you are!" Hair and makeup asap!" Kasandra my agent yelled.
People quickly came to my assistant.
They started touching Lucas.
"What are you doing" Lucas looked at Kas.
"Look everbody is buzzing for this mystery guy. I can't find models right now so he is going to do it. Just in the photos for this Magazine we will just cover his face. We need to do this today people!" Kas walked up to me.
"She's good." She pushed the people working on my face. Get your ass down there and make your fans happy. When it's ready come back." She walked away to Lucas. Kasandra started telling the people how to dress Lucas.... Lucas!
"Kassy what if they ask me about him?" i looked at her.
"Figure it out. And don't call me Kassy."
I laughed as i went down to see my fans.
They screamed as i got out of the building with two security guards. Some paparazzi was there two with interviewers.
I only saw some fans close to the railing.
"Hi" this girl my age little younger said with a guy next to her. The were near the door so i went to them.
"Hi my names Farkle and this is Riley." she hugged me.
"Haven't heard that name before." i laughed at how Lucas girlfriend was also named Riley but that can't be her.
"Well Farkle is a funny name" Farkle smiled.... Ugh Farkle is a werid name? I laughed how i didn't realize it.
"So are you guys a couple?" i smiled
"Yes!" Farkle said. Riley looked at Farkle smiling cute, young love. I turned around and saw Lucas on the window. "Look Maya's boyfriend!" a little bitch yelled i quickly turned around which covered him. "Tell him to moved" i told my security guard.
"Sorry i have to go." i hugged Riley and Farkle. "You two are cute"
"Whos the guy" a girl next to them said.
"His name is.... Peyton!" i said excited.
"I'm falling for him. Big time." i smiled. I brought Riley closer to me.
"Here this is my number Riley. Don't tell anybody we don't want it being leaked." i smiled.
"Oh My God are you serious!" Riley hugged me.
"Yes but shh" i laughed.
"Why would you trust me?" Riley looked serious at me.
"You seem..." Maya shrugged her shoulders and left.

"They didn't see your face thats good" Kas was telling Lucas as i walked in.
"Lucas just please be careful." i smiled
"Whatever" he walked back up to the roof with a small mask on his face.
"Is that really necessary?" I went up the stair with Kas.
"Yes we don't want anyone to notice him, like you said." Kas looked at me.
We went up the roof and filmed it was exhausting. When we were done i rested my head on Lucas.
"When am i going to go?" Lucas said without moving.
"I don't know?" I looked at him.
"So that couple.... You were talking too" he put his hand on my face making me rest my head back on his shoulder that made me smile a little.
"Oh just a cute couple"
Lucas looked at me when i said that.
"LET'S GO PEOPLE" Kas yelled as she pulled us away.
"You dont want to catch your plain darling" She turned and walked us to the back of the building. We went outside.
"You aren't coming?" Kas always go's with me.
"No, but i will catch up so don't worry" she hugged me getting us in the car. "Have fun" She laughed.