Perform

Maya's pov
6 months had passed
Everybody was yelling and my heart could have been beating out of my chest. So i sang something i felt.
"This song is what I'm feeling...
I-I heard that you're settled down
That you found a girl and you're married now.......
I heard that your dreams came true.
Guess she gave you things I didn't give to you.
Old friend, why are you so shy-y-y?
Ain't like you to hold back or hide from the light." i felt like someone just ripped my heart out so i felt tears fall from my cheeks. I quickly wipped it away so no one would notice but everbody was silent and some even put there phones done.
"I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.
I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded
That for me it isn't over."
I broke down crying i just cried in front of everybody it was hard to even get anything out. "I-i'm so sorry" i was about to leave then i heard a group of girls.
"Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you too" i smiled
The music came back and we all sang again
"Don't forget me, I beg
I'll remember you said,
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead,
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead"

So this is what you missed...
Lucas left thinking he never was going to have a chance with Maya.
Josh spoke to Maya saying Lucas might do something like steal Ocean.
Maya got a restraining order preventing Lucas to come close to her and Ocean is with her.
Lucas got Married to Smackle right away for his plan that he now texted Maya. You see Lucas wasn't going to leave with out Ocean so he pressed charges and is wanting custody.
All because he heard Maya and Riley talking. But what he didn't hear was what Maya was going to say next.
"-wrong Riley. I like him and if he is fighting for me then lets see if he wins"
So Maya was back from her break to tour and do stuff. And today was her 200 performance since she got back but Lucas just texted her the crout date so perpare yourselves children.
Which explains why Maya broke down in tears.

So that was just a summary of whats happen i think I'll update later or tomorrow. But any way the next chapter is back to normal like conversations and feelings. 👍