loved

Riley got in the car just waiting looking at the view as she put her head down. Resting on the wheel.

"Are you okay?" said a fast voice which made Riley jump up.
"Josh you asshole! Stop doing that." Riley looked at the back of the car.
"Sorry" Josh smiled.
"Get up here." Riley smiled back looking at the mirror.
Josh opened the door then sat in the passenger seat.
"What do you want to talk about?" Josh let out a breath.
"You and Smackle?" Riley's smile faded "When did you guys..."
"Smackle and i have been seeing each other fir 2 weeks. I kniw it's bad but it doesn't feel like it. She's all i wanted in Maya but more. I would never compare them like that. You know?" Josh's smile grew.
"No, Josh you cheated. And even if she did it too. That doesn't change the fact you did it. For 2 weeks now. I love you but you have to tell her. Ok because i told her Farkle cheated on me. And if she does find Farkle she will attack." Riley chuckled at the last part.
"I will Riley. I just i don't know i just saw us getting married... One day.." Josh looked out the window.
"I told her about that." Riley turned around to start the car.
"Why would you, why would you, why would you?" Josh looking at Riley in shock.
"Because she need to know what she was doing was wrong Josh. You where always going to be second to Lucas after you were there for her." Riley started the car.
"Riley she never asked me to do all this for her. I did it because i loved her." Josh put on his seatbelt.
"Oh buddy if you loved her you wouldn't have done what you did! Wait what!" Riley stopped the car really hard.
"I am so glad i put this seatbelt on." Josh said softly holding his belt.
"I'm sorry but loved?" Riley looked at Josh.
"Yeah Riley loved."

Short but i updated and I'm kinda going to update more often so yay. Also next one is going to be more drama but don't fear this story is far from over. 🌸✨