Diner

Lucas's pov
"Well i haven't heard your voice in forever! Pass me to Riley please."
I did as she asked this was so messed up.

"I know. Ok. Ok sure" Riley hung up.
"Well she's coming here. And then we will go there" Riley said.
"We?" Smackle got closer.
"Sure" Riley said
"Oh my god I'm going to hang out with Maya Hart. No no my best friend has a child... With Maya Hart!" Zay hugged Lucas.
"Shut up" Riley smacked Zay.
"Lets just go" Farkle grabbed Riley's hand. But she snatched it away.
"Don't talk to me Farkle. You crossed the line." Riley grabbed her bag and walked out with Smackle.
We got an a car and drove to a private plain. Kas got out.

"All of you are coming. Good job Riley." Kasandra smiled.
"It's not my fault Kas" Riley said going with Kas and talking. Everbody just walked in the plain.
"Lucas!" Kasandra finally said. "Maya's waiting for you" Kas pointed behind me. It was a car.
"She's here, New York?" Riley looked at the car.
"Yes Lucas and her will take another plain come." Kas and Riley got in the plain. I went in the car and drove me to a diner.

And in there i saw Maya.

She was in a corner. And was playing with her nails.
She looked up and then she smiled.
"Haven't seen that face in a while."
"Here" i gave her a stuffed cat.
"I remember you said you liked Alice and Wonder Land." i smiled and sat next to her.
"So.. Who's Ocean?"
"Shh. Wait"
I saw Maya looking behind the diner.
It was a blonde women.
"That's my mom." she said softly.
"She doesn't know I'm her daughter. I come here often and just see her. She use to work the night shift but one time walking home Katy got mugged. So now she does day shifts." Maya looked at Katy getting her coat.
"Well hello Maya. I'm just leaving but Daniela can take your boyfriends order" Katy smiled leaving.
"Lets go." Maya got up.
"Why did you even bring me here. To make me feel bad about you." I yelled whispered getting up.
"I came here because I haven't seen her in a long time. I came everyday but I stopped since I moved. I visit her every chance I get. And we needed to talk in private." Maya said walking to the car.
We got in drove to the plain and got in.
"Did we really have to be alone in this plain." I said uncomfortable.
"We aren't alone." Maya rolled her eyes. Maya breathed in "We had a kid. I wanted to tell you but you didn't want me in your life what would make me think you wanted children. I was to complicated for your happy life. I know what I did was messed up but be glad I'm taking you to him." Maya sat up.
"I can't talk to you in this plain." I said looking out.
"Why?" Maya looked at me.
"Because the last time we where here we had sex. I mean it's the same plain." I looked at the hallway.
"Why on earth would I do that. We are just talking about my child. God! I have a wonderful boyfriend you have a Smackle. Trust me I don't want to have sex with you." Maya got up. "I don't do it in the same boring places. And it's not the same plain just style" she whispered getting up and walking to the back of the plain.
I walked to bathroom to claim down this was way to much. As I got in and wet my face the lights went out. Then I felt hands around my waist going to my crouch. I quickly turned away water still over my face.

"Maya!"