Fight

Maya's pov.

We woke up the sun hiting us. I covered my body with the thin cover. I was cold but to lazy to get the covers from Lucas.
Lucas turned around with his morning rough voice.
"Good morning" he smiled
"I hate mornings but you make them so much better." Lucas kissed me
"Your breath smell like roses" Lucas kissed me again.
"Thank you?" i laughed
"Oh they picked a model" i checked my phone as the music still played To build a home .
"Kas wants us there at 7 great it's 6:52. Well this mess is sourted"
"So i can leave now" Lucas got up and started puting his pants on then shirt.
"Okay. Let's go" i got up and put my close on.
"Can you hurry up" Lucas waited for me
"I'm sorry. I see your in such an urge to leave."
"Well Maya, Sabrina who ever you want me to call you now you just called me a mess so yes i do want to get out." Lucas sat down.
"I didn't mean it like that Lucas" Why were we fighting.
"Is that why your mad?"  i looked at Lucas
"No Sabrina your not the only reason i want to leave okay. Family. Friends. And my girlfriend. I mean you know how it is to miss those. Or are you so distracted in you princess life to see that?!" ouch
"O-okay? Well your not a mess to me. It's just that you being here was going to be a problem because-" Lucas cut me of.
"So I'm just a problem to you?!?"
"Lucas stop!" I stood up
"So when we were having sex i wasn't a problem right? That was just you hanging out with a fan. Do you always do this?"
"First of you are the second guy i ever been with. And second your not listening I'm trying to explain to you but you keep interrupting." i sat back down.
"Whatever I'm done playing. You gave it to me already what is there to look at. Scraps" Lucas looked at me so serious it was scary.
"Tell me you don't feel anything about me." Lucas looked in my eyes.
"I feel nothing. You were fun but my girl is waiting for me babe" Lucas smiled which i felt werid. I needed to leave so i got up and left. I heard Lucas "Maya wait" but he broke my heart a little. Time to glue it back! No biggie.

I went to Kas.
"You were right i did get attached."
"What happened? Your eyes are red."
Kas moved my hair away from my face.
"I don't even know it was a fight. I need to leave back to New York by my self."
"Darling I'm sorry. But you can't go alone. I got it"