Staying

Lucas pov

When Maya passed me the phone it was her agent. "Look I'm going to be honest people saw you together but thank god not your face. Look just stay with us we will handle everthing school wise and your family. It's just we need to see you, just so we can see how you look like so we can get a.... model? So it can seem like the same person. Pass me Maya."  that talk was so strange she didn't even let me talk.
"Okay well we have to switch cars I'm going to cover your face. Just hold my hand try not to fall."  Maya said holding my hand as she opened the door. Paparazzi was already there and when we got out i could see the flash on my legs and shoes. As we almost got there, an asshole ripped my coat off my head and i ducked down. Maya quickly hugged me as i buried my head through her hair. She was short so picked her up and ran with her to a a close restaurant that we were headed too. I could hear Maya laugh. I could also hear the small crowd say cute thing. We went in the little restaurant without separating us Maya was hugging back it was cute. She told the guy (owner of the restaurant) if she could go through the back. They said yes as she signed and took 2 photos with them me of course still not showing my face hugging. When we got out the car left. I was so confused We stood there behind a trash now without hugging she grabbed her coat and wrapped it on my head exposing my face. She laughed at how funny i most of looked. I heard a noise and i tried to turn around but Maya stopped me. "No wait theres a camera up there." she said looking up. She looked at me. "You have green/hazel eyes."  She smiled. "Can i kiss you?" she said looking up at my eyes . "Umm wait, what no?"
"I'm going to do it anyways" Maya giggled. She slowly grabbed my face and pulled me close. Maya looked at my eyes then my lips, she then kissed me. It was slow, soft it got a little rough biting my lower lip. Her hair was in my way, smelled like coconuts. And her lips tasted like strawberries. Great. She stopped.... "Do you want your gum back?" Maya smiled. "Keep it"  i stayed still  processing what just happened.
"Wasn't that a show for the camera?" Maya said chewing my gum.
Another car came and we got on.
"What was the deal with the cars."
"Well..." she looked at me funny
"What?"     "I'm sorry i don't know your name actully i don't known you. All i know is your not a fan which is just wrong. Because you kissed me... And with that face i bet you have a girlfriend."  Maya smiled in curiosity.
"The names Lucas, I'm not crazy about you, i guess. I did kiss you back. And i do have a girlfriend which i know just realized." i chuckled remembering Riley. "Why did you kiss me? And why why were you at the concert?" Maya closed her eyes in confusion. "I don't know why i kissed you?"  Maya smile closing her eyes. "I have that affect" she wipped her hair to the side. I laughed a little realizing she's actully pretty cool.

We arrived to Maya's "house" in New York
"So I'm staying here?" i slowly walked in
"Yes, you don't mind sleeping on the floor?" Maya took of her bag and flong it on her bed.     "No it's fine."
Maya fixed the small bed made out of covers. There was her room with a bathroom. A separate bathroom. Another room that had a lock, a living room. And kitchen. It was all small but cozzy. We both stayed in her one bedroom i don't now why.