Waiting

"OH MY GOD IT'S MAYA HART. I love her it's Zay!" Zay went over to Lucas.
"Lucas?" Maya's voice sounded inpatient.
"Wait!" Lucas stopped.

Lets see how Maya ended up calling this jerk shall we

Maya's pov

Me and Kas stood there in the bathroom. I already peed on the 2 sticks. Kas brought 3. But made me pee on the two since some make mistakes. Plus they were cheap.

"How much has it been?" Kas said pacing back and forth.
"I don't know i thought you were keeping time?" i looked at her.
"I am" She looked at me. Suddenly her watch beeped.
We both rushed to the sink and saw it. "Negative!" I yelled.
"Yes baby. But just wait for the other one." Kas's watch beeped again.
"Positive?" Kas looked at me and put the test back on the sink.
"What do we do now?" I looked at Kas.
"You pee on the third stick." Kas hugged me.
I peed on the stick and we stood there. Waiting.
"So when was the first time you guys kissed?" Kas turned around.
"What?" I was confused with what she was asking.
"You and Lucas when did you guys first kiss or felt something?" Kas smiled. I would think she's mad because i just threw my career away.
"It was when we were at the ocean. He even said i had beautiful ocean eyes. I think it was when he looked in my eyes he felt something... Or at least i thought. And i kissed him when he pushed me in the water he kissed me back." i smiled remembering that beautiful moment.
"Riley he was dating Riley at the time? I had forgotten about her." i continued.
"Aren't you two best friends now" Kas laughed.
"Yeah she is so nice. She's a keeper." I laughed back.
"So you may be pregnant? Have you talked to Lucas at all since the fight?" Kas scratched her arm.
"No i haven't and i think i should because even if I'm not. What if i was i need to call him when this is over" i took out my phone.
"That's the photo i took of him when he was so interested in some nerd thing." i showed Kas.
"So enough with trying to distract me. I know the two min have been up." I said getting up.
"Before checking if you are or aren't. Call Riley." Kas said with a straight face.
"You need to talk with Lucas" Kas looked at me. "You care about him."
I smiled turned around and looked at the test.

I'm....